Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New for this season?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
I’ve been so blessed this year. Decked out Colorado ZR2, Trail Lite Hybrid Trailer, Tikka T3x Lite Wideland Veil, and a gun bearer to carry it! Thank you to my wonderful wife and sweat Baby Jesus for all these sweet blessings.
Yeah, I'm going to need a picture of the Tikka, please!

Nice looking setup!! I hope you use both this year. One to kill deer and the other to haul deer.

My "gear accumulation " phase was 2005-2010. My bow is 8 years old, my camo is 10-15 years old. Spotting scope and tripod are 10 years old, Binos 10 years old, Rifle is 30 years old...

But in the last year:

I've bought new boots. Well broken in for this season.
Replaced the stabilizer I lost on my 2019 Deer hunt.
Upgraded my scope to a 3.5-10x CDS
New String on my bow.
Used my Gohunt credit from code RANDY for my first pair of tall Kenetrek Gaiters.
Bought a 12 inch AR500 steel target.

How could I forget.

Swapped out the old Costco camo day pack for an Eberlestock M5 Team Elk pack.
I never knew how badly the old pack fit me until I set up this new pack per the instructions and loaded it up.

The pack was a thank you from RMEF for upgrading to Life Member. Beat the heck out of a letterman's jacket with a huge logo on the back.
They are now giving you a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler.

I'm betting here is one URL @Big Fin wont mind if I put in a post ;) I simply do not see how anyone can chase elk and not be a member of the RMEF.

I have two:

My new truck, I have all ready used it for scouting and camped in it so it is pretty well dialed. I am still curious to see how I will evolve the set up after spending five days in it.

The other item is a new SEAK First Lite rain jacket the wife got me for my birthday. Two years ago when I first started hunting I purchased what I thought at the time was a pretty expensive Natural Gear Rain jacket and pants. The pants work perfect. The jacket lets all kinds of water in around the neck. It will keep me warm but not dry.I have not had occasion to test the new jacket out yet.

Outdoorsmans tripod and Pam head
Timmney trigger on my browning xbolt
Crazy creek hex 2.0 power lounger
Schnees beartooth 2s

Vortex kaibab 18*56???????? Maybe...

* might purchase a new nemo bag for better side sleeping and a nemo pillow while I’m at it

My "gear accumulation " phase was 2005-2010. My bow is 8 years old, my camo is 10-15 years old. Spotting scope and tripod are 10 years old, Binos 10 years old, Rifle is 30 years old...

But in the last year:

I've bought new boots. Well broken in for this season.
Replaced the stabilizer I lost on my 2019 Deer hunt.
Upgraded my scope to a 3.5-10x CDS
New String on my bow.
Used my Gohunt credit from code RANDY for my first pair of tall Kenetrek Gaiters.
Bought a 12 inch AR500 steel target.
Holy smacks!! You have a lot to test out! You'll have to report pros/cons after the season.

Outdoorsmans tripod and Pam head
Timmney trigger on my browning xbolt
Crazy creek hex 2.0 power lounger
Schnees beartooth 2s

Vortex kaibab 18*56???????? Maybe...

* might purchase a new nemo bag for better side sleeping and a nemo pillow while I’m at it
I bought the Beartooths last year and I am pleased with them!

Got a couple new items this year, luepold range finder
Mathews No Cam
10x42 swaro’s 😮😬
So we will see if the swaro’s really make glassing that much better.
Matt
Which rangefinder did ya get?

I've got a new Kimber Classic two tone with a Meopro 3.5-10x44 on top that I'm looking forward to taking Antelope hunting.
What caliber? Those Kimbers are sweet looking rifles.

Good idea for a thread! Looking forward to using my 260 for the first time this season (hopefully). Still working toward my next piece of new gear, bx4’s, but may be next season at this point!

Good idea for a thread! Looking forward to using my 260 for the first time this season (hopefully). Still working toward my next piece of new gear, bx4’s, but may be next season at this point!
I like my 4s, go for it! 🤣🤣

My wife and I had our first baby about a month ago, no big game hunting planned for this year, but I plan on trying out a mojo voodoo dove decoy for the first time this year. I also got a couple trail cams id like to put up in an area I'm hoping will be a good pig and deer spot.

My new MR pack I got from Boomer.
My new semi custom 7mm mag and hand loaded ammo I got from Addicting
My new .300 WM
New 25-06 ammo I got from VikingsGuy
New spotter I got from Jasher
Hopefully my new property in the mountains if I can get a land contract.
Damn!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back