Caribou Gear

WTS: Exo K2 5500 Bag with Lid & Rifle Carrier

SPDSpappy

UPDATE: This is not a scam, I just used something like ChatGPT to build out the advertisement for me.

Gear up for your next backcountry adventure with the Exo Mountain Gear K² 5500 Backpack. This high-performance backpack is now available for sale at a great price! Whether you're a seasoned hunter or an outdoor enthusiast, the K² 5500 is designed to meet your needs and provide exceptional comfort and functionality.

With a total volume of 6500 cubic inches, this backpack offers ample storage space for all your gear and essentials. The roll-top enclosure allows you to manage excess fabric when the pack isn't filled to full capacity, ensuring a streamlined and compact design.

The integrated water bladder sleeve fits virtually any size bladder, ensuring you stay hydrated on the trail. The stretch pockets keep your items secure, quiet, and easily accessible, while the full-length side pockets provide convenient storage for a tripod, spotting scope, tent poles, water bladder, rifle, and more.

Featuring a modular platform, you can easily swap out different bag models on the same frame (K3 and K4 bags fit too!), giving you versatility and customization options. The K² frame is tested and proven to carry loads weighing over 250 pounds, making it incredibly durable and reliable.

This backpack is designed with your comfort in mind. The size-specific hipbelts ensure a snug and secure fit, while the micro-adjust torso settings accommodate torso lengths from 16 to 21 inches. The open suspension design maximizes breathability, keeping you cool and comfortable even during strenuous hikes.

Specifications:

Weight: 5.4 pounds
Dimensions, Compressed: 3" x 11.5" x 26"
Dimensions, Expanded: 11" x 11.5" x 42"
Total Volume: 6500 cubic inches
Frame: K² Titanium
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own the Exo Mountain Gear K² 5500 Backpack. It's in excellent condition and ready to accompany you on your next outdoor adventure.

$500 TYD (Paypal Items & Services or Square extra 3%). I'll also throw in the rifle carrier not pictured here.
20240314_084004.jpg
20240314_084025.jpg

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back