Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Draw Question

Riplip

Can anyone direct me to where I can find information on which limited entry units have random tags available for NR's? As I understand it not all units have enough tag allocation to provide tags to the random draw. I have looked at the draw odds WY provides but I guess I am missing where to find the info
Thank you.

Got it, for some reason I didn't see the Random Draw Headline when I checked the first time. Clear as day.
Thanks again

Thought I'd just post my WY draw question in this thread to avoid adding a new one. I'm leaving for China tomorrow until Feb. 1st so I want to get my app done now before departure. I may or may not be applying as a party with a hunting buddy. Can I set up a party app and still be OK if he decides not to join me? Thanks.

Thought I'd just post my WY draw question in this thread to avoid adding a new one. I'm leaving for China tomorrow until Feb. 1st so I want to get my app done now before departure. I may or may not be applying as a party with a hunting buddy. Can I set up a party app and still be OK if he decides not to join me? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you can. You'll just be a party of 1 if he decides not to apply with you.

Nope...they don't. Some low quota units offer no random tags in either the special or regular draw.

To the op check the drawing odds...
Heck, I almost put a first choice in a unit that didn't even have a tag in the NR regular drawing once due to low quota.

You can, just be sure, as the party lead, you give him the attach code you get when you apply. He can attach to your application anytime and if he doesn't you're still in the draw.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back