weapons of mass destruction found

A-con,

No, Bush wasnt right, see RockyDogs post and explain where all that stuff is???

Oh, thats right its in Syria...along with all the infrastructure for his nukes program. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hangar18,

Good job answering the tough questions...

Buzz, Bush didn't have the proper intellegence because someone in that office before him decided that gather information using people was an inferior strategy to gathering information with sattelites. He then disbanded most of the intellegence gathering apparatus of the United States. As a result, we were and are pretty much crippled as far as "on-sight" information gathering goes. He used the best information available.. If there is blame to be laid, it needs to be spread around a bit. There's enough for everyone. Even your buddy Komrad Bill...

:cool:

danr55, that is simply not true. I dont have time this morning to write out the reasons why, but maybe you can find some facts if you think it is true.

posted 05-19-2004 08:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A-con,

No, Bush wasnt right, see RockyDogs post and explain where all that stuff is???

Oh, thats right its in Syria...along with all the infrastructure for his nukes program. "

Close Buzz; but his infrastructure for nukes is in Pakistan, India, and Jordan. Want to know where his personally owned and operated drug industries are??
Now go play nicely whil the men discuss politics!
hump.gif

RockyDog, here's an article about what danr said.

Because of the Soviet change, Clinton refocused intelligence.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/4/15/232938.shtml

I think Bush used the best intelligence, other foreign government intelligence said the same thing, Sadam said it, his generals said it, as I understand it. Sadam had more WMD and more progress on nuclear stuff in the early 90s inspections than anybody thought back then, That's what David Kay said in a talk here and he was our chief Iraq inspector back then, so he ought to know. Then, Saddam stops inspections again and again.

Don't be stupid about it, we've removed Sadams' continued threats and activities with WMD. They may be in Syria, right? Isn't that a "likely"? possibility?

Tom, your stupid. Hows that feel? Its nice that your link sells W T-shirts and mugs, very unbiased source, there are no facts to support the accusations in the article. If you want i can post a link for the left-wing equivalent of the same issue. Its very easy to make accusations against Clinton and Bush on terrorism, but the buck should stop with both of them, not just pinned solely on clinton, let me know if you want the link

Must be something in the water up there.. RockyDog, I have several friends who were displaced as a result of Komrad Klintons "readjustement" of our intel gathering focus. Now is you want to start calling names and pointing fingers, look in a mirror.

Hey, i was only parroting the word "stupid" if you read the post above mine.

My wife is from Virginia and one of her best friends was a foreign intel. analyst for the CIA for over 30 years, so much of what i believe i get straight form his mouth. Who are your friends that replace by Komrad Klinton as you call him?

your stupid, don't you mean you're stupid? Sorry, I couldn't resist (haha), plus, sorry, I didn't find a better link.

I didn't mean you or anybody was stupid. I just was trying to make the point that Sadam's actions and threats on use of WMD from the past is now gone. Don't forget that. That's the main point I wanted to make there when I got a little excited and used the word, stupid.

They both probably know your wife's friend. They were neighbors of my Aunt and Uncle in Annondale. One is now working for a private security company and the other is gainfully and successfully retired.

Hey Paws,

Lets see you prove this stupid ass statement:
"Close Buzz; but his infrastructure for nukes is in Pakistan, India, and Jordan."

Good luck...

Nope Buzz; You'll just have to check your own sources or take my word for it. I'm not going to bandy about my contacts histories, personal records, current locations, or current employment gendre as some others have done here. Not wise guys. You could get a friend in deep Kimshi if you aren't careful. For their sakes don't even "talk around" your sources. It just isn't in their better interests. :( Buzz; I will say this; over the past 36 months there has been sufficient information published in the media to come to these conclusions without any form of insider information. Do a little research.

Paws,

Great answer, way to prove your point.

Now, run along back to the bunker and your conspiracy theories...

How about I type a tatoo on your smart mouthed lip instead Buzz? :D Show a little respect here boy and maybe you'll receive some in turn.

Well let's take a little moment and do some deductive analysis on the results of our research Buzz.... Between us, we know three people who made careers of analyzing intel for the CIA prior to the Klinton mis-administration.. I don't know about your friend, but the two guys I know were both on board for almost 20 years. During the reign of Komrad Klinton, all three of them were displaced, right-sized, down-sized or what ever you care to call it. One is now retired and the other two are now working for private security firms.

What do you think we can deduce from those facts?

C'mon Buzz, that is highly unfair of you to expect Paws to have to provide ANY information on one of his assertations.... Hell, I am still waiting to see that Harley is the number one nameplate in Japan....

If you really want to "hold Paws feet to the fire", it should likely be in the Recipe section, as he seems to have a bit of actual knowledge in the kitchen....

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back