Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Minnesota's Proposed "Assault Weapon" Bans (2024)

WELL joe biden openly said on national tv "I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR ar15's". How MANY gun owners VOTED for him. Well some how he was ELECTED so out of over 110 million gun owners some must have voted for the guy that said I am taking YOUR guns. I vote for PRO GUN people !!!!

WELL joe biden openly said on national tv "I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR ar15's". How MANY gun owners VOTED for him. Well some how he was ELECTED so out of over 110 million gun owners some must have voted for the guy that said I am taking YOUR guns. I vote for PRO GUN people !!!!
Dead or alive gun owners?
Asking for a friend.

Wouldn’t Congress have to pass a bill for Joe to sign? Asking for a friend

This isn't even worth worrying about. Tell me, who is going to come take your firearm, local LE, federal LE? Neither.
You know, I thought that way until they started arresting guys for surfing, or moms for taking their kids to the park during Covid. And neighbors snitching if your Thanksgiving crowd was too large. Never thought the police would carry out what were clearly un-Constitutional orders, but they did.

It was amazing how many became "Good Germans" in a period of a few months.

You know, I thought that way until they started arresting guys for surfing, or moms for taking their kids to the park during Covid. And neighbors snitching if your Thanksgiving crowd was too large. Never thought the police would carry out what were clearly un-Constitutional orders, but they did.

It was amazing how many became "Good Germans" in a period of a few months.

Wasnt even 2 years into it, and jailing/fining/firing the unvaccinated was a thing.

I literally wondered my whole life how people in Germany let Nazism takeover. Now i know.

That map has been cornpopped sir...

-Francois Mitterrand
Im not sure what you meant. Cant have been this. 🤣

Im not sure what you meant. Cant have been this. 🤣

Uncanny similarity...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38