Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Minnesota's Proposed "Assault Weapon" Bans (2024)

The average 20 year old isnt. For sure.

When i was 20 (around 2010) none were either.

Its attainable though. I think a lot of people are mixed up about the "american dream" in the first place. It was always a hope not every single person "achieved" it. People want an american promise or expectation.

I know that an american dream sure is a hell of a lot easier with a remote job.
And age is part of the point. Not very many 47 yo mass shooters.

As for American dream - it was not guaranteed, but it was a very safe expectation for most Americans in the Boomer and Xer generations. Not having that be true for Zers is part of the overall problem.

Any for the 15% of Americans that can make a living online only that’s great - not so great for many.

Time to get out of your own bubble and have some empathy for your fellow Americans.

And age is part of the point. Not very many 47 yo mass shooters.

As for American dream - it was not guaranteed, but it was a very safe expectation for most Americans in the Boomer and Xer generations. Not having that be true for Zers is part of the overall problem.

Any for the 15% of Americans that can make a living online only that’s great - not so great for many.

Time to get out of your own bubble and have some empathy for your fellow Americans.
It was true for millenials too.

Distinctly remember "occupy" movement with the same message. Most people i know "made it"

Ha! Let me guess, you think you could have stopped Hitler or any other of the worlds dictators with an AR? Bahaha that's cute

Don't try to patronize me with your ideas of grandeur because you have a gun that can go pew pew.
Haha alright, little buddy, good luck out there.

Right - so the law does require female products in the male restrooms, unequivocally, with intent based on the language and the people's words who amended it.

As far as the AWB, i am curious of figures/statistics that proponents of this bill are using as arguments? I haven't seen much as far as supporting evidence.
No, the law does NOT require it to be in male restrooms. And they are NOT in male restrooms.

The law might require it, but it's not going to happen... This is a prime example of stupid laws that won't be enforced.

This is like the whole talking on the phone and driving. In Minnesota, you're not allowed to talk on the phone while driving if you are holding the phone up to your ear. You can put in a headphone, talk through your vehicle, have it on speakerphone, or if you're someone who wears a headdress, you can wedge it between your cheek and turban and that's all perfectly okay. Stupid rule, that honestly, I haven't seen enforced...

The law might require it, but it's not going to happen... This is a prime example of stupid laws that won't be enforced.

This is like the whole talking on the phone and driving. In Minnesota, you're not allowed to talk on the phone while driving if you are holding the phone up to your ear. You can put in a headphone, talk through your vehicle, have it on speakerphone, or if you're someone who wears a headdress, you can wedge it between your cheek and turban and that's all perfectly okay. Stupid rule, that honestly, I haven't seen enforced...
Lawsuits will drive the enforcement (in this case).

Doesnt take much of a lawyer to go after a school for not being in compliance.

It is. I got pulled over for it even though I wasn't on my phone, but the trooper thought I was.

Last edited:
It is. I got pulled over foe it even though I wasn't on my phone, but the trooper thought I was.
The only time I've really seen it recently is in addition to something else. Like if you're speeding and on your phone, or a plethora of other reasons.

The only time I've really seen it recently is in addition to something else. Like if you're speeding and on your phone, or a plethora of other reasons.
Nope. Not that either. Nothing else. I was leaning on the center council with my head on my hand. The phone was dash-mounted. He realized his mistake and apologized. But that is why he pulled me over. I think he was a state trooper, but I don't recall for certain.

Nope. Not that either. Nothing else. I was leaning on the center council with my head on my hand. The phone was dash-mounted. He realized his mistake and apologized. But that is why he pulled me over. I think he was a state trooper, but I don't recall for certain.
He was probably just trying to get you out of the left lane for a few minutes to clear out traffic behind you.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back