Yeti GOBOX Collection

unit 61 elk

PRO MO

i drew the october rifle tag for this unit (60-1). i've scouted a couple areas so far, good archery areas, but not so much where i'd want to be with a rifle. Anyone else out there that have this tag or the archery tag want to talk game plans, hit me up. i'm just a couple hours away and will be making at least one hopefully a couple more scouting trips before september.

Been a long time since I was in that area but every area I archery hunted I would have been even happier being there with a rifle. That’s a darn good tag, shouldn’t be too hard to find a branch antlered bull, not sure what the quality of big bulls is anymore. I always found at least one a fall I considered big

yeah, i'm excited for it, thinking anything 6pt as of now. only problem is that i've got two buddies with moose tags so my time might be limited with this hunt. i think moose take precedence.

Drew the Nov. Muzzleloader tag for 61. Interested to hear how your hunt goes because I'm right after you. P.M. would be better for discussion on places.

I used to hunt that area a decade ago. My info might be outdated. But I used to see a few big bulls in Oct. I'll happily share if you reciprocate this year for my muzzy hunt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back