Two big billies

Nice goats! They almost look like the same goat to me. About 80% of a goat's score is MASS! It's a little tough to tell the difference in mass in the photos.

Thats what I was thinking, goat 1 is heavier. Goat 2 looked longer but not by much. Both awesome goats. A good tough decision to have!

This may help to make a better guess. I'm going to have to go with #2, as I think he carries better mass all the way to the tips.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,120
Last edited:
Goat 1

Goat 1 again.

Thanks for your opinions. Hunt starts the 1st. Getting close!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,099
Really a toss up for me. Goat 2 is longer, but Goat 1 has more mass at the bottom. Both look to be smoker goat though, pretty hard to go wrong with either one.

Good luck!

Looking at that last pic I think he is the one! He even has a spot to aim at just in the right spot! Ha ha

I like the length on goat two, although goat one seems to be heavier but tapers pretty quick.

Have a great hunt and shoot either of the two that will give you the best memories, that's all that matters.

That top goat could eat most the goats I've seen in my unit, what a pig.

I like the way goat #2 looks so I would go with him. Its a toss up whichever one you like better. Don't wont worry about which one is bigger, which one you like better? That is what would matter more to me.

Back