Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Colorado Mountain Goat

Congrats! I knocked one down in 2022 and the meat has been great. made most of it into breakfast sausage.

We’ve enjoyed the steaks and my wife has made a couple different curry dishes that have been good. We tried some burgers and they were a little strong tasting, I’m probably going to take some of the ground and make chorizo with it.

We’ve enjoyed the steaks and my wife has made a couple different curry dishes that have been good. We tried some burgers and they were a little strong tasting, I’m probably going to take some of the ground and make chorizo with it.
I wondered how it would be grounded. Any chance you saved some into a roast? I bet it would be succulent slow roasting all day with some fresh veggies.

I wondered how it would be grounded. Any chance you saved some into a roast? I bet it would be succulent slow roasting all day with some fresh veggies.
We saved the neck as a roast, I’ll let you know how it is! One of our good friends is from Sierra Leone and she is planning peanut stew with it. I have had her stew before with chicken and it was phenomenal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back