Some wisconsin hunting

174in

09bow.jpg
I shot this buck this year bowhunting haloween morning

5.jpg
This buck I got with the rifle last year it is my best buck to date 18pt non typical 174'' net

Those are some great whitetail. Love the nontypical and wide 5x5.
Looks like you definitely know what you're doing.

2005 Muzzleloader Buck.jpg
My 2005 Muzzleloader buck 9pt.

010.jpg
Buddies 2008 gun buck

2004 bow buck crop.jpg
My 2004 bow buck, 173 total inches, 152 3/8 typical, 15pt, ranked 3rd in county at time of scoring. Shot 3rd day of season.

022.jpg
Friend of the families first deer 2008 youth hunt. Same tree same day, each was there to witness their brother getting the deer. All 3 of us in the same oak tree. Both shot with the muzzleloader.

028.jpg
Friend of the families first deer 2008 youth hunt. Same tree same day, each was there to witness their brother getting the deer. All 3 of us in the same oak tree. Both shot with the muzzleloader.

I sure have came to appreciate quality pics, wish I had a few of the big one out of the truck.

Last edited:
Wow, we don't see many deer like that shot up here in Maine. They get hunted so hard, during a month long rifle season, that most can't make it past 2 1/2 years.
I need to move! :)

Very nice, congrats on some great bucks, and Kudo's to you for getting the youngsters involved as well.

Wow, these are some great bucks, but evidently shooting a big whitetail causes some people to soil their pants. What's with the smiles like you just pooped yourself?

Congrats on some great whiteys. Now just work on that smile.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back