Political Threads are toast

Ahhh, cookie dough blizzard, and sheep. Yup it's a Montana thing!

Add "Chocolate" before "cookie dough" when you order blizzard next time.

You're welcome.

(And, for all the DQ fans, wait until you get a Sonic. Your life changes....

Mostly because you get much faster service than the DQ.)

Though not available everywhere, I'm a huge Reese's Pieces blizzzard fan, especially couple with Oreo. Cookie dough and Oreo is another combo I like. No reason just to have one thing mixed in!

Not a DQ thingy though... Spending my days in East Glacier, I've learned of the ULTIMATE SMORE!!! Reeces cup, marshmellow and graham cracker! I am not really a fan of sweets and have occasionally tried a standard smore... though the reeces give smore's a new meaning around a fire... :)

Anyhow - that is my healthy input for the political trash threads.

Another campfire treat was invented by my grandson, Bode. It's a SMOREO. Gently separate the two halves of an Oreo cookie and sandwich in a toasted marshmallow.

Add Reeses pieces and it's really sweet.

I applaud you for kicking out political threads, but I do agree that football trash has no more of a place on here than politics. Keep this an outdoor-only fourm or allow all of it. If someone is allowed to post some liberal crap, I WILL respond to it! I just ignore the football, however.:hump:

Thank you we can all have our own opinions on hunting and stuff . I for one am happy not to have to read
somebody's political views calling someone names because they don't agree with someone else on this forum.

Thanks Randy. Very well put. But I didn't know it was snowing in Montana yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowing

Thanks Randy. Very well put. I didn't even know it was snowing in Montana yet !!!!!!!!!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back