Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montana Fentanyl and Meth. Mexican Drug Cartel Focus.

Welcome to the internet. I said I have no idea why they buy it from someplace other than a dispensery. Other than they say it's cheaper.
So , ... you got my joke , excellent .
I too knew people who would say that , but just a few . Most people I knew wanted the best weed they could get , within reason .
But buying cheap weed from a local grower is vastly different than legalizing all drugs to cut into the cartells market . IMO

So , ... you got my joke , excellent .
I too knew people who would say that , but just a few . Most people I knew wanted the best weed they could get , within reason .
But buying cheap weed from a local grower is vastly different than legalizing all drugs to cut into the cartells market . IMO
I got the joke. Then again some guys from work will drive all the way to Michigan because it's cheaper at the dispensery. Seems like a lot to go through.

My first does for Fentanyl for an adult is measured in micrograms, 50…..I can’t even imagine what goes on using it to cut heroin for illegal sale. I can’t see how legal production can be any worse for our country and communities.

With total respect I question how you came to this conclusion. Where I am nobody buys weed from any dealer anymore. They either grow it or buy it from a dispensary. The dispensaries buy it from legal growers. I don’t see how this could strengthen the cartel
I found a article you may find interesting!

I found a article you may find interesting!

I guess it depends on where you are. Around here our climate is perfect for weed so most people just grow it. It’s almost free! I don’t smoke weed only because I like a few vodka sodas more than being high! Half my friends do. It’s no big deal. I can’t imagine a drug cartel moving into a reservation to set up selling weed though. And I respect Nick for always being so honest!

Legalize all drugs , that's the only answer . Stop putting stupid people in jail for dumb shit , like doing drugs . If someone chooses to be a druggie , oh well , it's their life to waste . I'll be minding my own business
Interesting article

Yeah , I saw that . Seems it just trying to force the addicts to get help though , not really aimed the source ?
I haven't and probably won't read all of HB 4002-- it's over 70 pages. I did see under section 25 they address "delivery" and list what they belive to be distribution amounts. The bill states it makes getting treatment easier. I did find section 91 interesting-
EMERGENCY CLAUSE
SECTION 91. This 2024 Act being necessary for the immediate preservation of the public
peace, health and safety, an emergency is declared to exist, and this 2024 Act takes effect
on its passage.

EDIT: Stay off the Border issue. This is in a Place For Friends... OFF TOPIC sub forum. About mitigating the issue IN Montana.
How to counter the issue focused on the complexities of sovereign tribal nations and the consequences of tribal and spill over off tribal land.

Sure, place your reports to Randy though again, this is not Political NOR border based... If you can't manage your ability to not open / post in a topic you don't personally find off topic notable... Report away...

LMAO. The entire thing is political.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back