Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Political Threads are toast

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at one time we toasted the political threads that had no hunting relevance. Then, we set up a forum that you needed access to where you could talk non-hunting political threads. Seems that sent most the folks who only want to talk politics to other forums.

I just toasted the Global Warming thread. It had nothing to do with hunting, fishing, access, public lands, or issues relevant to the purpose of this forum. We have some folks who struggle to see that this is a hunting forum.

I'm going to start toasting any political thread lacking relevance to hunting, fishing, access, conservation, or public lands. And those who continue to post such threads will be shown the door.

Anyone who wants to talk politics, go to one of the forums oriented toward such. If you cannot hang out here without posting new thread topics that are merely trolling the cesspool of politics, then plan on having your card pulled.

Too many good guys here who want to share information to have it ruined by the sniveling, whining, cry babies who want to complain about the most recent political topic. This forum is for the good guys who want to contribute to hunting and helping other hunters.

I can't even enjoy my DQ Chocolate Extreme Blizzard without having to scan through that junk. That ticks me off. Point being - some folks better get over it or move on.

Agreed Randy, and I will take an M&M blizzard. I also agree with you about that other stuff too...

:DC'mon Randy, at least make it a French Silk Pie blizzard!

OMG, it's summer, you have to take advantage of the Smores Blizzard - Limited Time Only for gosh sakes!

Thank you Sir! I'll have the DQ Butterfinger Blizzard. John

Better hurry, or all this Global Warming is gonna make your Blizzard just be a big old cup of funny colored milk.... :D

(Hey Fin, for the record, I was no where near this latest round. But, good move on your part, My Public Land issues need to be discussed. Other nonsense, not so much.)

I'm just thankful that the Dairy Queen in Great Falls is open year round so I can enjoy a political free Reese's cup blizzard any time I want with HT!

Thank you. It should only be hunting posts period.... Hunting is the best...Fishing sucks.

Thankfully global climate change will never affect our hunting and fishing opportunities. :)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back