Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Political Threads are toast

Thanks Randy, I appreciate this more than any other aspect of Hunt Talk. I know that the majority of the time, I can come here and read about hunting and fishing. Dealing on a day-to-day basis with the EPA and other agencies, and the public, I just want to get away from it when I log on to the site.

I guess it is back to Wilbur from northern Iowa asking about the best time of the season to go hunting lope in Wyoming.........

I'm just glad there are a few of us that agree the Butterfinger is the superior blizzard flavor.

Hopefully this includes banning the political SEC football BS that generally gets too much attention around here come August. :p

Last edited:
Thank you Randy!! Just one more reason this is the best site around.

And for the record, I'll take a peanut buster parfait anyday.

Makes sense to me. I would much rather be hunting or fishing. And there is plenty of political discussion associated directly with wildlife without bringing in all the other grid-lock crap. So raise your Blizzard to toast!

Randy: No problem with that rule. I often posted on the "political threads" .. because there "was" a political forum on this site (don't think I ever started one.. could be wrong). Often believe that "give and take" and a difference of opinions was a good way to share ideas and thoughts. Yep, it can get ugly at times.

We all have our views, and we all have some political disagreements.

No more politics on this site.

good luck to all
the dog

I guess high fenced corn flingers in Texas are still okay to bash, right?;)

Most often it is the "schooling" of
those who are unable to grasp the truth on wildlife issue
that expresses the factual rational information valuable to us who are seeking the truth as we voraciously spoon down our Mocha Chip blizzard.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back