This is a good place

RyGuy

Two days ago I received my new Leupold scope in the mail and I just wanted to give a big shout out to @schmalts because he was great! He got me a good price and was very helpful answering all of my questions and was patient with my delayed responses. Thanks so much! Any of you thinking about buying optics should definitely contact him before you pull the trigger.

Getting this scope also made me realize: HuntTalk, this forum/social media platform/website/whatever is a good place. There are so many good people on here all brought together by their love of the outdoors. I am so thankful for its existence and I want to say thank you to @Big Fin , @Cornell2012 , Mrs. Fin and all of the other people that keep this place up and running. I’m sure it’s not easy to keep all of us hooligans in line, especially in the offseason.

I’ve received helpful parenting advice from a few of you, I’ve had good talks about hunting different units. I’ve had talks about trophy care and shooting and all sorts of things.

One of you (who shall remain nameless in order to prevent an influx of PMs about where to hunt) was an amazing resource in helping me learn a new unit this year. My group had a great hunt, my buddy shot the bull of a lifetime, and we had a much shallower learning curve because of the info you provided. Thank you D.

During the low times that inevitably come about in life, I’ve felt good knowing that others are going through it too and have come out on the other side.

I burst out laughing at least once a day from the crazy stuff all of you post here.
I spend way too much time reading everyone’s amazing hunting stories.
I’m kept in the loop about all kinds of outdoor recreation related politics. And I feel compelled to take action and help preserve our hunting heritage. Thanks to @Oak and all of you that keep us in the loop and push us to not be bystanders.

If you’re new to hunt talk, and you’re reading this, congratulations because you’ve found a gem.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back