New Mexico unit 58??

okie archer

Anyone have any info on the quality/quantity of pronghorn in this unit? I have been invited by a friend of mine who works for a large private ranch. I'm already planning a trip to AZ for archery elk so it would be very easy to squeeze in a couple days of antelope hunting as it is pretty much on my way and during same time. Just don't have no idea about the area. This was just sprung on me a few days ago. Any opinions of area are appreciated.

The best I can do is GMU 59 and 41. I was up there in May. Saw a lot of animals in northern 41 and a few in western 59. I'm heading back up to western part of 59 on Saturday to scout for my hunt next month. I know they have been getting hit and miss rain, but its getting dry. Overall I'd saw it should be worth the time (a bad day hunting is better than a good day working). There are usually a lot of antelope pretty much anywhere in NE New Mexico. Sorry I can't be more help.

Plenty of antelope in that area. Do it for sure. If nothing else, you'll have a great time with a friend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back