Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT Mountain Goat Update

Awesome job Matt, glad to see you still can work the trigger finger. That's a beautiful goat and an awesome trophy.

Great hunt, great goat and great friends. What more could you ask for. Forgot the understanding wife.Congratulations

Awesome stuff Matt. Way to persevere and control your destiny given the conditions.

Keep the groove going and go kill a slammer moose now.

Great goat and great write up. After the pain becomes a distant memory you'll be chomping at the bit to help your buddies on their goat hunts. It becomes addictive.

Well, thankfully my odds are low with this group, there is now only one of the four that has not drawn a goat tag already:)

Man-o-man, what a cool thread. Thanks for taking the time to share and congrats on an awesome hunt and trophy. Wish Randy's film crew could have been along with ya, looks like several good episodes there.

Awesome goat and perseverance. Those pictures are really bad ass! But maybe I'm just old and I think I might prefer packing out animals with girls in short-shorts.

Way to go Matt! Looks like a real nice billy and a properly tough hunt. You made me glad I pulled the trigger last year before winter showed up...

Man-o-man, what a cool thread. Thanks for taking the time to share and congrats on an awesome hunt and trophy. Wish Randy's film crew could have been along with ya, looks like several good episodes there.

Yep, would have made an awesome episode.....Randy tried to convice the powers at be but struck out!

Wow, how'd you get the guy from the mountainman show to leave his dogs long enough to join you for a goat hunt??Or did you just run into him looking for lost dogs again,lol
Congrats on the goat.wish I could try but I'm well past my prime for a hunt like that

Scott, you'd have no problem doing that hunt!

Way to grit it out boys!!! A well earned goat and one that you will look back on for years and remember all of the efforts that went into taking him home.

Thanks for sharing your hunt. I have said it before, critters eventually have a funny way of dying when you are in pursuit.

BTW. Bear Grylss is a p#ssy. You and your crew were on a true survival mission. As long as you guys didn't spoon for warmth! ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back