March Madness - 2013

If so, no prize for them. Will work down the list until we find a real Hunt Talker.

Don't know the qualification for a real Hunt Talker (I suspect you had to have at least signed up and made posts in the past) but I know who Andy H is and know he is a super great guy. I think he signed up this past fall, not really sure, but know he definately knows of the show and the site and talks about it very highly. Anybody who wants "professional" advise on flyfishing within 200 miles of Bozeman would be well served by talking with him.

I hope he signed up as a member, he is a great mentor and volunteer for the kids sports here in the valley, and my hats off to the guys that take time out of their schedules to do that stuff.

I've been pulling for Andy to win this for the past couple weeks so I hope he has actually signed up and posted before;):D

When looking at the brackets it tells which names are prize eligible under their name, if that is accurate Jammaster is not prize eligible??

When using the what if scenario and Louisville wins the standings don't change, Michigan wins the top 4 move down one spot each and Jammaster wins, but if he isn't eligible the standings would stay as they are now.

If that is correct, then i think we can say congrats to Andy H now regardless of tonights outcome.

I think the prize eligible is for the Fox prize, not HuntTalks. I think it was the million for a perfect bracket; my chances went out the door in about 15 minutes.

thanks for the nice words critter,
I do believe I am a hunt talker as I have viewed thousands of posts from everyone on here over the last few months, from randy's posts from the legislature to all of the successful outings many of you have shared. Like hundreds of you hunttalkers, I signed a recent petition posted on here regarding the Rocky Mountain Front and I am the owner of Season 1 and Season 2 of On Your Own Adventures. I was lucky enough to meet Big Fin a couple of weeks back as he spoke to a group at MSU highlighting his future concerns regarding wildlife management in the west.
I view and read this page 3-5 times per week, have been a member since this fall (thanks critter), and hope I am considered a hunttalker as I watch a lot of college ball and have never ever had a bracket work out this well!
Andy H.

thanks for the nice words critter,
I do believe I am a hunt talker as I have viewed thousands of posts from everyone on here over the last few months, from randy's posts from the legislature to all of the successful outings many of you have shared. Like hundreds of you hunttalkers, I signed a recent petition posted on here regarding the Rocky Mountain Front and I am the owner of Season 1 and Season 2 of On Your Own Adventures. I was lucky enough to meet Big Fin a couple of weeks back as he spoke to a group at MSU highlighting his future concerns regarding wildlife management in the west.
I view and read this page 3-5 times per week, have been a member since this fall (thanks critter), and hope I am considered a hunttalker as I watch a lot of college ball and have never ever had a bracket work out this well!
Andy H.

Fret not, Andy. You have been registered since last October. You're in, if you win.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back