Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

March Madness - 2013

I'm officially out of the running. Better start getting the winning prize put together and ready for shipment to someone else.

Wonder how long I should keep the prize a sur-prize?

My chances were blown a long time ago lol, but who knows what could happen. Good luck to all that still have a chance.

I'm officially out of the running. Better start getting the winning prize put together and ready for shipment to someone else.

Wonder how long I should keep the prize a sur-prize?

I was kinda hoping for the booby prize to go to the 125th place finisher!!

Elite 8 baby. Shocks!!

Attachments

• shockon.jpg
    shockon.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Tonight was a good night. Went from 76th to 26th. Still in it.

Check out the "what if" feature to see if you still have a chance.

Surprisingly, my only chance was to have The Gulf Coast boys make a final four run. Then 'Cuse' tore me up. I have again snatched defeat from the clutches of victory!

Since it is going to be Louisville/Indiana in the final, I am going to win!!! Unless Kansas makes the final four-then MTMILLER will squeeze me out!

Side note....Idahobugler's bracket has Indiana winning the championship over Ohio State, but, his bracket has Ohio State scoring 50 while Indiana scores 46???

INDIANA??? Sorry :(

On another point Miami.. one of my final 2 lost so I'm just as bad :(

good luck to all
the dog

Good luck to the survivors of last nights debacle. I'm officially out of the running. Miami's loss stung but didn't kill. Then Indiana's loss was the dagger to the throat. Now I'm just a MSU fan for the rest of the tournament. Go Spartans.

Fox Sports gives me a 0% chance as a potential leader. I've still got 8 teams to score points off of, and 2 divisions still in the running for the win and I get a ZERO chance in H&ll ?

Fox Sports gives me a 0% chance as a potential leader. I've still got 8 teams to score points off of, and 2 divisions still in the running for the win and I get a ZERO chance in H&ll ?

It's because there are other people with more points than you that have the same picks. You will never catch them.

Fox gives me 7% chance, with only 4 other entrants with a greater chance of winning.

Well, Kansas just about did me in. Looks like I could still win if Duke wins it all.

My brackets toast but my alma mater moves on. This is what I get for pulling the coward move. But UM as national champs would be sweeter than most any prize I'd win here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back