Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

ID late season

TheTone

Guys I need some help from anyone who may have hunted unit 63, 55 or 28 in the past. Due to lots of crazy work stuff I really wasn't able to get out this year and these units basically have my only remaining oppurtunity for some late archery stuff this year. Not looking for someones honey hole by any means, heck just seeing some deer would be cool by me. PM if you don't wantto share with everyone.

The last time I hunted 63 on the late season was about 18 years ago:)

If the area has rec'd a lot of snow, the area around Market Lake has deer. Find a high spot and glass the sage flats. They are there.

I hunted 28 a long time ago also. No problem finding animals there if there is good snow.

If you don't mind whitetails, I might be able to turn you on to a decent spot in 63a. I also know of a couple of areas in 68a that you can access if you purchase a couple of maps-or some you can get free at I.F. visitors center. Alot of 68a is private, but access can be had on the river and a couple of corners. Drop me a message if you need more information.

63a is a no go for me as I've got a regular tag and they made the late hunt in 63a a whitetail tag this year.

I think 68a is also a draw hunt so no love there.

I have hunted 55 about 5 times in the last 7 years between myself, friends and family.

I sent you a PM.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back