Caribou Gear Tarp

How close to due dates do you hunt?

I think I’d swap that tag out for a rifle tag and go after the baby is born. You would probably enjoy the hunt a lot more without being a nervous wreck. Your gonna spend more time watching your zoleo than hunting.

Well, here's my take. I don't have any kids. My wife still left me. Might as well send it. Clearly sticking around doesn't work 😂

Talk to your wife about it. That's the only real way to get an answer. 6 hours isn't THAT far if you are able to leave at the drop of a hat.

Take any of my advice with a grain of salt. Like I said previously, my marriage didn't work out. Certainly not due to a circumstance anywhere near this one though.

Ex-wife will be watching the other 5 and 1 will be with friends if she goes into labor, but this is starting to talk a bit of sense into me. Maybe I’ll stick around.
If I'm sniffin' what you're steppin' in, 5 were with the ex-wife and this will be the second for current wife? While it may be routine for you at this point, I don't think it is for her. Be there for her (and your child) and hopefully the good will buys you a weekend away next year (as long as you don't have another one on the way).

Hey, best scenario is maybe you two will get in a fight as your leaving and the stress of it all will begin contractions. If not then surely labor will begin by the time you get camp set up six hours away. My man, how much life insurance does your wife carry on you? You may be fixin to have your last ex wife here.

There is no chance I’d be hunting that far away. I just had my second kid and he went full term, but my first was born 3 1/2 weeks early. I can’t imagine taking the chance of missing one of my children being born.

I am thinking your not good at math. I made sure my kids were born first 6 months of season.
There is always hunting next year, unless you do this again.

7?!? Yikes

I don’t think I’d risk it and elk hunting is the highlight of my year

Holy cow HT has had some doozie threads this year. It’s hunting season folks, go hunt.

Unless your wife is about ready to pop. Then you should probably stay home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back