Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hiking trip with bonus

Wonderful pics mtmiller. GuNR is a great looking pup with lots of adventures ahead of him!

Great pics. Looks like a good time was had by all, except maybe the fish. Love the expressions you caught on GuNR.

Amazing pictures! Reminds me of my days back in the Windrivers. Looks like you have an amazing hunting/fishing partner. What pack is the pup using and how much room does it have? Mine uses a 976/ci Ruffwear one but has it beat up bad and has one of the bags just about ripped off and we are looking to upgrade.

great pictures,reminds me i've been too distracted with life "stuff" and not keeping up with priorities,climbing ,for example.Tough to beat the Beartooths.

What pack is the pup using and how much room does it have?.

Dog pack is a Mountain Smith. I think it is a medium, which is 1,220. First trip, so not sure if it is a keeper. Got a good price through a prodeal. I kept it very light for the first trip, pretty much just his food. It rode well, but we will see.

I took my bigger lens hoping to get some goat shots, but no goats to be seen. I did get to use it once. May be boring to some, but cool to this HiLine guy.

I just released a cut when I saw some quick action on the surface. Eventually it showed.
83.jpg

Ended up being a pair.
84.jpg

Pull up to the table?
85.jpg

Maybe catch and release?
86.jpg

Guess not.:D
87.jpg

Unfortunately these pics were taken from way too far away. I put on the sneak that would have put me within 40 yards, but the pup spooked them before I could get much better shots.:( Still pretty cool in my opinion.

Amazing stuff, Miller. Saved the best for last, and even the first stuff was great.

Way to get out and enjoy the high country. The pup is looking great, you've obviously put some consistent effort into him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back