My "Best" Buck

Beautiful man congrats on the harvest and bigger congrats on putting his wants and wishes higher on the list. If it took 4 miles one way and 5 days to kill a monster, he may not have had the same fun. I know mine wouldn’t! lol

Side note, do you pay full price for kids camo!? My 9 year old (10 in feb) grows like a weed! I’ve bought two sets of camo since he was almost 7 and boots every single year.. now my 6 year old wants to go more. 😅 I am about to buy some cheap “painters whites” and try my hand at earthtone tyedye or something 😂

Beautiful man congrats on the harvest and bigger congrats on putting his wants and wishes higher on the list. If it took 4 miles one way and 5 days to kill a monster, he may not have had the same fun. I know mine wouldn’t! lol

Side note, do you pay full price for kids camo!? My 9 year old (10 in feb) grows like a weed! I’ve bought two sets of camo since he was almost 7 and boots every single year.. now my 6 year old wants to go more. 😅 I am about to buy some cheap “painters whites” and try my hand at earthtone tyedye or something 😂

Good question! Kuiu usually has some pretty good deals on youth clothes and, in my opinion, it’s worth the price. I’m sure there are less expensive options, but I want him to stay as comfortable as possible out hunting. This set of clothes has lasted him a couple years and I’ll probably need to replace the pants and the jacket next year. Over the course of birds and big game, he’s gotten 40+ days of wear and tear out of them and they look nearly brand new.

Fantastic dude. I'm a father of two boys and a third one due in May. My oldest just turned 4 and I took him for his first sit this Thanksgiving in NY. Was 21° and he made it about 45 minutes in the stand. He said "this is the best day ever in my whole life's entire life" (just like that) didn't even see a deer but it was so awesome as a dad. I hope we get to share a mule deer story similar to this when he gets a bit older. Great job with the hunt and being a good father.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back