Hellooooo from South Louisiana!

I don't hunt in Nigeria. Not even sure if it is possible. However I have fished here. I've caught Tiger fish on flies near a shore base. Tuna, Marlin, Snapper, Baracuda and what the locals call Croakers offshore. It is some sort of drum. I have hunted on a small Island called Bioko in a country I used to work here Equatorial Guinea. There I killed a sort of cat. I have pics I'll try to post up. I have the hide at home. I also killed a huge Python also. Not much to hunt on that Island. When I worked on the mainland there I didn't get to hunt but did get to see lots of wildlife. I've thought of making a hunt in South Africa and work with lots of South Africans who do hunt there but it does not really attract me that much. I might go one day just for the experience. If I do that It will be a Safari style hunt somewhere. Game Ranches don't push my buttons.

In the past I've hunted in Brazil and killed wild boar and a Tapir. Fished the Amazon and caught tons of Peacock bass. Fished offshore Brazil and caught Mai mai, Marlin, Sailfish, Roster Fish and lots of inland fish. I've also Hunted Doves in Argentina and Ducks in Mexico. I will post up some pics later.

Ok it's great you are making the most of your opportunities. Some of those west African countries allow self guided hunting, but it takes a lot of research to work it all out.

Was the cat you killed a golden cat? They are an extremely neat looking feline.
Look forward to the pics.

Some fish from an offshore trip in Nigeia.

First is a school of big Yellowfin Tuna being pushed by a pod of Dolphins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 82
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back