Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hi from Mississippi

rebjfan

I am a life long hunter from Mississippi, I have been fortunate enough to do some elk hunting in Colorado, whitetail hunting in Iowa and bear hunting in Arkansas just to mention some of my hunting. I am a ole miss rebel fan but first a Jesus fan.

I am a life long hunter from Mississippi, I have been fortunate enough to do some elk hunting in Colorado, whitetail hunting in Iowa and bear hunting in Arkansas just to mention some of my hunting. I am a ole miss rebel fan but first a Jesus fan.
My kind of guy! I call Collins home, but I'm all over the place with work and play. Exactly where in the SIP?

I worked for 4 years in Africa where I did the safari thing pretty big. Worked in Alaska and Montana last year.

HOTTY TODDY and THANK YOU LORD!

My kind of guy! I call Collins home, but I'm all over the place with work and play. Exactly where in the SIP?

I worked for 4 years in Africa where I did the safari thing pretty big. Worked in Alaska and Montana last year.

HOTTY TODDY and THANK YOU LORD!
Hey buddy, thank you for getting in touch with me. I claim Attala county home but I live in rankin County now near the Rez. Sounds like you are living an exciting life but you still remember that you belong to the Lord. Hotty toddy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back