Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hi from Mississippi

rebjfan

I am a life long hunter from Mississippi, I have been fortunate enough to do some elk hunting in Colorado, whitetail hunting in Iowa and bear hunting in Arkansas just to mention some of my hunting. I am a ole miss rebel fan but first a Jesus fan.

I am a life long hunter from Mississippi, I have been fortunate enough to do some elk hunting in Colorado, whitetail hunting in Iowa and bear hunting in Arkansas just to mention some of my hunting. I am a ole miss rebel fan but first a Jesus fan.
My kind of guy! I call Collins home, but I'm all over the place with work and play. Exactly where in the SIP?

I worked for 4 years in Africa where I did the safari thing pretty big. Worked in Alaska and Montana last year.

HOTTY TODDY and THANK YOU LORD!

My kind of guy! I call Collins home, but I'm all over the place with work and play. Exactly where in the SIP?

I worked for 4 years in Africa where I did the safari thing pretty big. Worked in Alaska and Montana last year.

HOTTY TODDY and THANK YOU LORD!
Hey buddy, thank you for getting in touch with me. I claim Attala county home but I live in rankin County now near the Rez. Sounds like you are living an exciting life but you still remember that you belong to the Lord. Hotty toddy!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back