Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Fixed Blade or Mechanical

I have shot both. I like rages except they are high maintanace in my opinion. If they arent on the oring just right then there are issues. I just like to not have that to worry about an additional issue with equipment. I have had great luck with slick tricks and magnus buzzcuts I have shot both out to 80 yards they fly great.

Shot montecs but they whistle while flying which I dont like. I will shoot pigs with them though because I can resharpen them with a flat stone and be good as new.

As John stated above a tuned bow and arrow combination is the key.

Also I shoot a 400 grain or more combo to ensure some force downrange.

I shoot 125 grain Slick Trick Magnums. This is the entrance hole. The elk was quartered away at 20yds. The broadhead busted through a rib on entry. Traveled through both lungs, busted through the offside shoulder blade the shoulder meat before sticking in the hide. Switched out the blades and used that same "lucky" head to kill 2 more deer. That head still looks new.

2im19na.jpg

Please check-out NAP's Bloodrunner on their web page. I have the 2 blade 100gr. broadheads and they are awesome! Check'em out and watch their short video of a hog hunt.

I've shot both and had success with both. Rage mech and Thunderhead fixed were my best producers. One suggestion, don't use Crimson Talon fixed. Blades dulled extremely fast and flight was erratic, even after tuning. Best thing to do is take the time to shoot them and find what works best for you. Borrow some from a buddy, to save from buying BHs that don't work in your set-up.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back