Fiesta Bowl?

Never met an OU fan that ever admitted they lost, always got screwed over by the refs, ncaa, anouncers, mother nature etc
I'm an OU fan and I readily admit we lost. We had a string of teams with amazing talent that would crap the bed in BCS games. I wouldn't say that now, obviously still crapping the bed but I don't think the talent is there right now. Abysmal season. The Big 12 is a mess right now. I even hope Texas gets back to where they were.

Believe the 'Hawks spoke to the Broncos fans pretty loudly last year.....and again early this season

They didn't have much to say to the Cowboys, though. Hope we give you another chance in a couple of weeks.;)

Pulled out the old statue of liberty early in the game. I was thinking they better save some plays for late in the game but they didn't need to.

Thanks Slick! I knew it could be close though. Good clean game though.
Take care of yourself and get better!

I guess if a guy is going to be down and out, it might as well be during the bowl season. I can actually watch a game without being asked to take the trash out.:rolleyes:
Thanks id native! Happy New Year!

Believe the 'Hawks spoke to the Broncos fans pretty loudly last year.....and again early this season

Cushman isn't a Broncos fan, but I am. I'll admit the Broncos didn't show up ready for the superbowl, but the Hawks "speaking loudly" earlier this year is a little exaggerated. The Hawks had to go to OT on their home field to win. Hard to say they were even the better team by much that day when the Broncos didn't touch the ball in OT.

Grew up a Hawks fan and first game I went to was a 1983 31-7 playoff win over the Broncos. Usually make a game or two a year, if they play Dallas in the NFC Champ Game, I hope to be there. Hope it comes down to a field goal at the end.....with Romo as the holder again.

Grew up a Hawks fan and first game I went to was a 1983 31-7 playoff win over the Broncos. Usually make a game or two a year, if they play Dallas in the NFC Champ Game, I hope to be there. Hope it comes down to a field goal at the end.....with Romo as the holder again.

You can bet Seattle doesn't.

Awesome game! Arizona's fans didn't have a very big or loud presence. Pretty weak for a home game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 43

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back