Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fiesta Bowl?

Big Slick

Boise State vs Arizona who do you think is going to win? I'm a little bored and thought I would ask since I can't get out and chase geese and ducks. It should be a pretty good game.

How ya feeling sir! Been keeping you in prayers. Appreciate Cush posting about your battle.

Get well and lets get out goose hunting soon! This is righteous weather! A blessed New Year to you and yours!

How ya feeling sir! Been keeping you in prayers. Appreciate Cush posting about your battle.

Get well and lets get out goose hunting soon! This is righteous weather! A blessed New Year to you and yours!

Thank you sir. Doing better than I thought I would this soon after surgery. I'm going to be out until at least Feb. not sure if I can get out, sure would like to try a snow goose hunt just not sure if it will happen. Happy New Year to you and yours as well. Andy

Ok done deal - I will plan on you being healthy by March and snow goose hunting out east here this spring might be great medicine. A friend has a place he goes - so I will be in touch Andy. All the best!

Boise St!

Broncos man!
:)

This game feels like it was designed to be hard for the broncos to win. Arizona is sold.
With that said- Any team on any given day. GO BRONCO'S!

Looking forward to the game, hope it's a good one. AZ will be tough to beat but have to go with BSU. Win or lose, finally a game not on a weekend during hunting season so I can watch.

As a Vandal I am obliged to root for the team playing Boise State.

It has been interesting though to watch the BJC football program grow in prominence and prestige.

Can't fault you for that even though I paid for both kids to attend U of I, I am a Bronco through and through. Would be great if they win, but just want them to play hard and with class.

It has been interesting though to watch the BJC football program grow in prominence and prestige.

Ha! Having a good friend that is a Vandal alum, I have to chuckle at the BJC reference. His dad went there when it was still called that! He reminds him of that frequently as well as the truck driver degree! :D

2 of the greatest plays in a bowl game ever took down Big Game Bob and OUsux....the hook and ladder & statue of liberty. Been a fan ever since.

jryoung..the blue turf quip is classic

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigElk
Back