2024 Super Bowl vittles

Gellar

Getting the menu ready for the big game! This year I’m staying with smoked squirrel wings that I’ve done in previous years. I might try and go with a theme for each team. Kansas City I’m going to make some BBQ. I’m thinking pork belly burnt ends. And for the 49ers, my wife has been making sour dough so a nice hot fresh loaf of sour dough bread sounds good.

What’s on your Super Bowl menu?

Nothing particular for the Super Bowl. We really don't eat snacks any more, so no finger food/snacks. It's a week away, so no prediction about what we will be having either.

I’ve got leftover chili in the freezer. I think there’s some cut up wings in there too. Chips with velveeta and rotel.

Mother in law bought half a cow last fall and donated the brisket to me because she didn’t know what to do with it. I’ve always been too cheap to try cooking one but I’m looking forward to giving that a shot. (Feel free to shoot me any pointers). I’m thinking probably regular bbq sides

Mother in law bought half a cow last fall and donated the brisket to me because she didn’t know what to do with it. I’ve always been too cheap to try cooking one but I’m looking forward to giving that a shot. (Feel free to shoot me any pointers). I’m thinking probably regular bbq sides
I’m no expert on brisket but temperature is key in my experience. Do the search on this website. There are a lot good brisket cookers on here.

Over the past 48 my family and I just went nine rounds with the Noro Virus. I feel like a little bird who just spent the last two days getting rocked by a storm, and the wind just settled and the sun came out. Our Super Bowl snacks will likely be toast and bananas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back