MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Favorite calls?

mine is usually for the bleep bleep bleeping bleep of a bleep dog, and it sounds a lot like that

Well...not sure of my favorite...but probably my least favorite is "last call"
Heck...I'm kinda hooked on quack...I like to talkem in to the dekes. I've got more calls than can be used logically...but I enjoy it...(have been told pretty good at it).
I've got all prices and styles...but one of my favs is a less expensive Primos P2 Wench with the hole in the barrel to change the tone while calling. I like a good raspy Suzie call I've got but can't remember the brand...hell, it's not an expensive one either. I've got a couple of calls made by a good friend and hunting buddy, Mike "Big Guy" Keller...Big Guys Best calls...but he passed away so that line dried up. I still use them to keep him out in the marsh with us...lol. I'm not much into paying for high dollar calls anymore...I can make any of them sweet talk the ducks.

Dangnabit---no link to semi naked vimmin!
And Duckhead dun got serious on us, unless his tale of prowess was satire.
After opening few days in SE MO, wearing camo bermuda shorts and t-shirts, my favorite call is "here, Alberta Clipper, hear!"
Brian Warner, Heirloom hand made calls swore that purty single reed he made for a buddy of mine and sent to me to deliver that I kept would call them in from 50 miles but ducks were apparently still two states away--12 in five days ain't what I call good!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back