MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

Hail to the victor! It was a good game but Michiganā€™s defense really shut down Washington. Watching their quarterback wince from pain when moving off a play showed who was dominating. I will give him credit for playing it out, he has grit.

Looks like Nick Saban's retiring, now that Texas is in the SEC and he has to play them every year. šŸ¤£

OK, I made the last part up.

Kalen DeBoer then?

Whatever school does lose their coach it creates a lot of chaos , glad itā€™s not Oregon this time. Happened twice to Oregon. In the last six years they lost Taggert to Florida State and then they lost Cristobal to Miami and both coaches take half the staff and some of the best recruits.

And with Oregon having a top five recruiting class and all the buzz with going to the Big Ten and all the momentum Oregon is gaining it wouldā€™ve been pretty crushing for us Oregon fans, the players and alumni.

This is gonna affect four or five schools as the dominoes fall from whoever Alabama hires.

Reactions: JEL
Bama will get their man. My money is on Lane or Dabo.

Yeah, last night there was all kinds of rumors that Lanning was in Tuscaloosa and had been seen there and there was reports of him eating at a restaurant so I was like oh gosh this sucks. All smiles today , iā€™m just gonna sit back and enjoy not having to go through it again and watch everyone else. Sweat it out this time.

Yeah, last night there was all kinds of rumors that Lanning was in Tuscaloosa and had been seen there and there was reports of him eating at a restaurant so I was like oh gosh this sucks. All smiles today , iā€™m just gonna sit back and enjoy not having to go through it again and watch everyone else. Sweat it out this time.
Iā€™m a Mississippi State grad. Iā€™m hoping Kiffen leaves for Bama, just because I root against Ole Miss in everything.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back