Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Crossbows

Get them before the rub and you can be super-human.

Lewis took 10 deer antler pills a day and used deer antler spray under his tongue every two hours after he suffered the injury against the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 4, SI.com reported on Tuesday. Lewis called the report “stupidity” at Super Bowl media day in New Orleans on Tuesday.

The deer velvet — taken from the antlers of deer before they are fully mature – in the spray and pills allegedly boost the production of human growth hormone in the body. But it’s not proven that a supplement could come close to matching the effects of regular HGH injections, according to Duffy MacKay, vice president, scientific and regulatory affairs at the Council for Responsible Nutrition.

I'm going to get one early next year (with a crossbow) and ACTUALLY eat the horns then I have something to tell all those guys that always tell me "you can't eat the horns"

Get them before the rub and you can be super-human.

But I thought I'm already super human?

P1000760.jpg

I want in on this. Here's one I got with my crossbow. Shot was 149 yards but with the angle the range finder read only 98. I practiced a lot so I knew I was up for the shot, I took my time squeezed it off and bazinga.

100_1528.jpg

100_1530.jpg

100_1531.jpg

I want in on this. Here's one I got with my crossbow. Shot was 149 yards but with the angle the range finder read only 98. I practiced a lot so I knew I was up for the shot, I took my time squeezed it off and bazinga.

You shot a shed with your crossbow? You're sick.

That is a gnarly shed...

Well many districts start at all different times, but if you bounced around, you could muzzy or rifle hunt... I'm gonna guess Oct 1 to the end of December off the top of my head. You can use sabots in MT in the general rifle season correct?

Well many districts start at all different times, but if you bounced around, you could muzzy or rifle hunt... I'm gonna guess Oct 1 to the end of December off the top of my head. You can use sabots in MT in the general rifle season correct?

Yep! In Montana you could hunt with your muzzy from Sept. 15th to the end of Dec. So maybe a little longer. That's hardly a gay season.

So everyone else can use gay but me now? Double standard I think.

How's this? I feel that not allowing sabot use in muzzleloaders in the weapon restricted areas is too restrictive.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back