BHA Rendezvous 2017

Was an amazing time! Great seminars, and I hope the Camp Chef Cook Off is here to stay. As Land said, its good to put the "Fun" back in fundraising.

If you didn't make it this year, get ready for Boise!

It was a great weekend indeed. For me there were so many highlights, but none so big as the emotional reactions of the award winners at lunch. Fin kicked it off on a huge note with the first ever Jim Posewitz award, followed by Seek Outside, Anthony Licata, the Wyoming Chapter, Ed Arnette and Holly Endersby.

There were tears and smiles, hugs and laughs. It was impossible to leave the room and not feel inspired by the work that these folks and organizations do. You can't manufacture this spirit, to know there are so many others out there that are going to kick some ass every day is incredible.

It was a great weekend indeed. For me there were so many highlights, but none so big as the emotional reactions of the award winners at lunch. Fin kicked it off on a huge note with the first ever Jim Posewitz award, followed by Seek Outside, Anthony Licata, the Wyoming Chapter, Ed Arnette and Holly Endersby.

I really hope they have a bigger venue for this next year...major bummer to not be able to see the awards or hear the speakers.

Not yet, I should be able to get some from Lyle and Lynn shortly. It's sounding like we will be getting coverage in print and online from a major food publication as well as a few others.

That was a great time looking forward to Boise..I thought the new format was a lot more fun than the regular ol sitting around at dinner doing live auction. Matt Rinella had me in stitches during his story time. I always thought I was hard core and then I went to the 7 rams 7 mountains seminar and now feel like a total wuss those guys are ridicules. Another great weekend looking forward to making it 4 in a row next year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back