BHA Rendezvous 2017

Maybe Paul's Pancake Parlor for a good Breakfast - They have 2 tables that can run about 8 people or so... Otherwise, there is MO Club though may be to tight to get a small gathering though pool table, beer and a fun crowd would be good as well or the Oxford Saloon... Otherwise, the Tamarack - that may be a good location considering the proximity...

Let's make one of these happen! Would be fun to meet some HTer's.

Paul's Pancake Parlor
Sat 8am? (Depending on Seminar Schedule)
2305 Brooks St (In Trempers Shopping Center)

Anyone not good with this?

True, seminars started at 9. Could move to a dinner, but I thought breakfast would work best.

I could probably swing breakfast depending on what time my seminar starts. What time do lines start forming? Would it be better to shoot for 730?

Surely you jest? :) I'm all in for meeting for breakfast, but I don't even drink and I wasn't sure I wanted to raise my hand to be at breakfast by 8. I'll try to make whatever time is set, but it might be powdered donuts and hotel coffee for me if it goes as late as last year.

Surely you jest? :) I'm all in for meeting for breakfast, but I don't even drink and I wasn't sure I wanted to raise my hand to be at breakfast by 8. I'll try to make whatever time is set, but it might be powdered donuts and hotel coffee for me if it goes as late as last year.

See you all there, 8am. :) Coffee in hand.

If an awkward young guy comes up and starts talking to you guys with his vertically challenged dad, don't be alarmed. Don't make fast moves and try not to scare him away! Look forward to meeting some of you guys.

I will have to help out with the old man Sat. morning. Wish I could make it (after I set it up). If anyone reschedules, make sure to post here!

Man! I am not sure which ticket package I got, but these guys roll out the red carpet!

First this afternoon I get a text that my complimentary pickup will be waiting for me in general parking. Then, after I land, I walk out to the truck, sitting right where they said it would be, and what do I find?? A cooler on the passenger seat, my name on it, and I open it up to find Coldsmoke on ice!!!

I guess membership, and well placed friends ;), have their privileges.....

IMG_6804.jpg

In leader training now listening to Buzz. Any Hunt Talker meet ups tonight or tomorrow?

Dang. Want to make both BigFinn and J.R seminars. Going to have to miss a 8am breakfast

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back