Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

BAYED - The countdown is starting

UPDATE: All BAYED prizes will be shipped to WISCONSIN HUNT TALK MEMBERS ONLY for a 1 year trial period prior to being forwarded to the original winner of such BAYED prize... If said WISCONSIN MEMBER decides after 1 year trial period that he/she would like to keep said prize, he/she will have the right to do so with no argument nor rebuttal from other such HUNT TALK MEMBERS.

Thank you & Good Luck

I'm ok with that Bucnutz.wis. Just provide your address so I can be on your doorstep in exactly 1 year with my baseball bat to claim my prize.

I think it should go to someone who has overcome adverisity and can now Post Pictures......Rookies! John
picture.php

Last edited:
I think it should go to someone who has overcome adverisity and can now Post Pictures......Rookies! John

John. just in case you win, the pack goes in back.

....If'n I win, I'll entertain offers of real estate, vice, or firearms in exchange.

I have a Crew cab...if it were stolen today I would go buy another before my next hunt. It is soooo far above any of the other packs I have had. I packed a lot in it this year, and hope to this next year. Love it. Randy, I could use the Longbow too! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to MR for their support of OYOA!! Let's not leave out all the other sponsors, thanks to them too. I'd like to throw in a "NO Thanks " to the Outdoor Channel.

UPDATE: All BAYED prizes will be shipped to WISCONSIN HUNT TALK MEMBERS ONLY for a 1 year trial period prior to being forwarded to the original winner of such BAYED prize... If said WISCONSIN MEMBER decides after 1 year trial period that he/she would like to keep said prize, he/she will have the right to do so with no argument nor rebuttal from other such HUNT TALK MEMBERS.

Thank you & Good Luck

Playin' with fire Bucnutz....playin' with fire!!

Playin' with fire Bucnutz....playin' with fire!!

:D...Waz-up... you say'in you have issue with this regulation..:confused:

Can't see Y you wouldn't want your FREE high quality merchandise broken in before you receive it...:rolleyes:...if U receive it...:D

Besides... a nice new fancy prize would throw you off track of DreaminofMT6X6s...:p

Dear most greatest hunter Mr. Big Fin,
Doesn't it bother you, all the a55kissing and begging in the previous posts? It's obvious that you have surrounded yourself (albeit unintentionally) with losers and scoundrels well below YOUR position in society! I, for one, am sickened by the brown-nosing Your Wonderfulness has to endure. I hope you hold all the tards accountable.
P.S. I broke my pack this year in Alaska-broke my heart too.

I really would like to have a pack that I could count on when I get a chance to give it a work out .I have learned a good lesson over the years, If you buy quality you only have to buy it once... I think the MR Longbow would be the ticket for me..

:D...Waz-up... you say'in you have issue with this regulation..:confused:

Can't see Y you wouldn't want your FREE high quality merchandise broken in before you receive it...:rolleyes:...if U receive it...:D

Besides... a nice new fancy prize would throw you off track of DreaminofMT6X6s...:p

Hey let's compromise. I'm a nice guy! I'll let you get your picture taken with my prize:p

If that's not good enough then how about a photo with the monster bull I shoot using it? :D.

Hey at least it's a compromise!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back