BAYED - The countdown is starting

The only problem that I have with them is Lawnboy loads them way to heavy before strapping it on my back and making me crawl up the mountain on all fours to get his elk out:D

You surely can load them heavier than a human can carry. Last year I cut my bull behind the ribs so that I basically had the two hind quarters connected. I just needed to shuttle them over to the ridge and didn't want to make 2 trips. I strapped that huge load of meet in the pack and tried to make it. Well for one I couldn't believe that those buckles could withstand that much weight and stress but they did. I made it about 10 steps before I feel over and couldn't get up. Story is that they are tough as nails. Winners are going to be lucky. Who wouldn't want to be fitted up by Seacat;)

My hat's off to MR. Great packs and the support of OYOA and Hunttalk is much appreciated.

Kudo's to Mystery Ranch for helping out with the BAYED. I don't own an MR yet but I'm thinking the Longbow model would fit the bill nicely for most of my needs.:)

Then I guess I'll take the Crew Cab and we'll be all set. ;)

My 15 year old wants my Eberlestock Dragonfly, so it would be a win-win situation. Just waiting on the notification...

Never actually used one but have been hearing a lot about how great they are, and not just from this site. Hope to try one out for myself someday.

Then I guess I'll take the Crew Cab and we'll be all set. ;)

My 15 year old wants my Eberlestock Dragonfly, so it would be a win-win situation. Just waiting on the notification...

An article in our paper today. Rebuilding after the fire. Let me know if you want the link. Of course will have to pry/cut my MR off my back.

Randy you are fortunate to have sponsors who are so generous to you and your viewers. It is nice to hear about the US companies who are still moving forward with quality and innovation even with the winds of economic hardship and uncertainty gusting unpredictably.

I guess this just goes to show what you give you get back and then some...

I think one thing that speaks volumes about OYOA is the quality of the sponsors.
Mystery Ranch is one of those rare company's that every serious outdoors man seems to respect.
When I look at the list of sponsors I find five that I already use, and the others I would buy/use in a second if I had the need.

Way cool!! I bought a great hunting pack from a different company than MR about a year before I'd even heard of MR. I sorta wish I'd have know as the modularity of the Crew Cab and associated packs makes a whole lot of sense. So, maybe with some luck, I can compare a Crew Cab to the other brand... ;)

I've tried just about ever other pack manufacturer out there, but I'll be picking up a MR pack this spring. In all the research I've done I think a MR pack will work well for me!

I've been eye-balling one of those for years! I might be to much of a newbie to get in on this drawing :(, but I would definitely post up some action shots of the fancy new pack in use if I would happen to win! :D

Due to the sheer volume of obsequiousness, I'm taking no chances. Fin, if sucking up somehow weights the draw, consider this shameless plea an earnest ploy for a prize with a Texas zipcode.:D

I need a shower.:eek:

Due to the sheer volume of obsequiousness, I'm taking no chances. Fin, if sucking up somehow weights the draw, consider this shameless plea an earnest ploy for a prize with a Texas zipcode.:D

And I will provide the zip code:D

On another note, If naked pics of my wife (or myself if you like that :hump:) helps my odds, let me know :D

Thanks to Big Fin and MR!! This should be exciting to see how this all goes down as i have never seen this before and i have read alot of about these packs but like a few of you others i have never seen or used one of these packs, looking foword to this. GOOD LUCK EVERONE!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back