Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BAYED - The countdown is starting

I've heard a lot of people talking about these packs well before the contest on this website. I have never had the chance to use one but because of all the rave reviews I have become very interested.

Forgive my ignorance but is there any retail locations or carriers outside of Bozeman? I was just curious I live near Billings and I'd like to take a look and interact with these packs in person.

Thanks for the help...and good luck to all the people in the contest.

I can't say anythnig about MR Packs. But I met Mark at a show 2 years ago when I handed over Hunttalk to Big Fin and he was a top Knotch guy. Sounds like they have great cousomer service as well.

Counting Hiking, moose shelf, framed, internals, and smaller day backpacks I think I'm siting on 16-17 backpacks right now. I thought about looking into the MR bad figured mine that I have will last me for what I need.

Maybe someday I'll jump on the Ban wagon and switch but till then I'll just admire the stories.

On another note, If naked pics of my wife (or myself if you like that :hump:) helps my odds, let me know :D

Forget the drawing, sell the pictures of your wife and buy a pack !!!! If you don't have any, I'll give you some to sell........ :D :D

Moosie, mine might model with the MR. Seeing how she is getting into hunting! I need to check them out cause I have 4 or 5 differnent packs and looking for a great one!

I sure would like to try a MR out.I would put it to good use.Never owned a quality pack.

Thanks Randy for putting out a great show, the effort that you guys put into what you do is what makes it what it is, OYOA.

Thanks to Mystery Ranch for your great products and for your support of OYOA across America.

OK guys. I am headed to SHOT to see if I can pick up some more prizes.

I have the prizes currently listed in an order and will be adding to that list. When I get back, we will be starting the drawing. The first prize winner will be announced on January 25th.

That person has 24 hours to email or contact us via PM. IF THE PERSON IS ONE SECOND LATE, TOO BAD, WE ARE GOING ON TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE, AND THEY WILL GET THE PRIZE.

We will do this every day, until all the prizes are gone, or we run out of names. Your name will get pulled once. If you do not claim the prize for that day, your name is out of the running for any BAYED prizes.

I will be posting a full thread about the rules, when I get back.

WE WILL NOT BE NOTIFYING THOSE PEOPLE WHO WIN. IT IS THE WINNER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE CHECKING IN ON THE SITE TO SEE IF THEY WON, AND THEN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US DURING THE 24 HOUR PERIOD FOLLOWING THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

GIVEN THESE STRICT GUIDELINES, I AM PRETTY SURE I WILL GET A LATE EMAIL, OR A COMPLAINT THAT THE DOG ATE SOMEONE'S PASSWORD, OR THEIR SPOUSE BROKE THE COMPUTER, OR ........

Anyhow, hoping I can find some more goodies to make this drawing worth your time and reward Hunt Talkers for all they do to contribute to the site and the show.

I hope you can score sponsors first, and then fill the BAYED coffers. Being a new member I don't and won't expect much. YOYA needs our support for it's Network change and the things you are doing to take the show upward and onward. Thanks Randy

Best pack

Big Fin,,I have news for you,,, the following picture wins the best pack in my mind!!!!!!!!!only downside is you have to feed and care for them year round, but the benefits far outway the costs as long as you don't add them up!!!!!! By the way thats a fully boned out elk, but you can't see the spikes

Attachments

• Rears mower 068.jpg
    Rears mower 068.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 215
Big Fin.. My B-day is on the 28th. No one will be mad if you draw my name on my birthday :D Slap Cam' Haynes on the butt from Moosie, thanks !

Randy I am waiting until after the SHOT show to pic up a MR. Let me know if there is anything new for 2011.....or a free pack, which ever is easier.:D

I have a bunch of great 2010 elk hunting and packing pics still to be posted. A free MR pack would sure get me off my lazy rear and motivated to post pics. Just sayin......

Big Fin,,I have news for you,,, the following picture wins the best pack in my mind!!!!!!!!!only downside is you have to feed and care for them year round, but the benefits far outway the costs as long as you don't add them up!!!!!! By the way thats a fully boned out elk, but you can't see the spikes

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Nice to see another way of *getting it done*.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back