Montana Mule Deer Raffle

I already drew the tag I wanted... not a prime tag but the one I wanted. But since the hedgehog is in... might as well... then we can all compare forkies at the end of the season... biggest forky owes the others a case of others choice beer.

If I draw, any advice on where I can kill an old troll Montana public land monarch like this? I’m running short on content for my Instagram and YouTube channel, and haven’t been featured on Trophy Bucks & Bulls of MT Facebook in a while. Also any advice on camera lenses and angles for trophy pictures is welcomed. Thanks in advance IMG_5560.jpeg

If I draw, any advice on where I can kill an old troll Montana public land monarch like this? I’m running short on content for my Instagram and YouTube channel, and haven’t been featured on Trophy Bucks & Bulls of MT Facebook in a while. Also any advice on camera lenses and angles for trophy pictures is welcomed. Thanks in advance View attachment 324302

If the deers head is bigger than your entire upper torso then you are sitting to far back.

If I draw, any advice on where I can kill an old troll Montana public land monarch like this? I’m running short on content for my Instagram and YouTube channel, and haven’t been featured on Trophy Bucks & Bulls of MT Facebook in a while. Also any advice on camera lenses and angles for trophy pictures is welcomed. Thanks in advance View attachment 324302
Least its an old deer

What a tough tag for BHA to take on. I feel like they could have promoted it better, but the state of Montana mule deer is not good.

You're gonna have to flatten the brim on the hat just a little more.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back