PEAX Equipment

BAYED - The countdown is starting

Would love to be able to add a new one to the stable for free. The hardest part for me would be deciding whether to go NICE/Longbow or Bighorn? Would be a great problem to have.

BRING...IT....ON!!!!! Mystery Ranch and Mark Seacat are AWESOME!!!! I've been dying to get my hands on one of those bad boys. To get a fitting from Seacat is FKA!!! Mystery Ranch definitely has an amazing design and being from Bozeman is incredible. I love Montana. Congrats in advance to whoever wins. You will NOT be dissappointed.

They sound like a great company and am glad to hear it.

Best of luck to all involved and thanks to MR.

I looked at the MR site, I may have to invest in one if I can find the funds. I have always just used an old army alice pack.

I'd sure like to upgrade, the cabela's pack I've been using chapped my back last time I put a baby bambi in it. Thanks Randy for taking the time to play with us, and this...hell this is just gravy.

Thanks Randy and crew. Look forward to the BAYED! Good stuff Mystery Ranch! Endorsements such as randy's leaves little to debate!

Randy, Get some blown up pics with your sig on 'em... That would be an awesome prize to win as well :D You are the hunters rockstar - like it or not humble man... ;)

The only problem that I have with them is Lawnboy loads them way to heavy before strapping it on my back and making me crawl up the mountain on all fours to get his elk out:D

Would love to have one of thier packs for the 2011 hunting season. Winner winner chicken dinner....maybe or maybe not but a MR pack is definately on my list of hunting needs. Thank you MR for giving all of of an opportunity at a free pack! Stand up company and product!

It would be nice to have a Mystery Ranch Pack. Anyone have recommendations which pack would be good for a 3 day or more journey? And that you can strap some sheds to?

Thanks for putting this together Randy and thanks to all the sponsers for donating items for us to enjoy.

And from all the praises here since I have joined I have been sold on Mystery Ranch and plan on picking one up before next fall.

I looked on the MR site for a comments or contact section to thank them for supporting you but I didn't see it. Am I blind or stupid? :D Don't answer that....

If somebody can get me a link I would like to send them a thank you.

Very cool, I have been drooling over a MR pack for quite awhile not. If I could only be so lucky, I might just have to purchase one this spring/summer.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back