Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Montana Draw!!!!

I don’t know how fwp makes these things so screwed up every year. This could be such a painless process.

Just think how simple it would be if Montana could embrace making folks apply for a single hunt area, instead of deer/elk combos with refund options and LE permits.

And, we could even go hog wild and just split deer and elk tags completely.

Wild...

Just think how simple it would be if Montana could embrace making folks apply for a single hunt area, instead of deer/elk combos with refund options and LE permits.

Wild...
If we did this, then how could we stuff everyone into region 7 for the annual forky fest?

No permits for me, didn't expect any though.

That usually happens if you messed something up on your application.
Lol!!! My nimrod buddy is still waiting on his application. It doesn’t list his elk hunt code in pending on hunter search when I put in his info. But it shows that he drew his general combo He’s Saying that he can’t log in because his password doesn’t work and his dog ate his homework. Etc etc. I had a feeling he messed something up when he did it over the phone with me. He even applied with an outfitter point and he still probably found a way to screw it up

Wild...
… nah folks are too busy making TikTok illegal to worry about Montana’s heritage ;)

Lol!!! My nimrod buddy is still waiting on his application. It doesn’t list his elk hunt code in pending on hunter search when I put in his info. But it shows that he drew his general combo He’s Saying that he can’t log in because his password doesn’t work and his dog ate his homework. Etc etc. I had a feeling he messed something up when he did it over the phone with me. He even applied with an outfitter point and he still probably found a way to screw it up
That could get interesting. Hopefully his outfitter guides in General units and wasn’t reliant on him drawing his LE for his required outfitted hunt

Wild...
And drop the preference point and bonus point bullshit. Either get rid of them all or just go with bonus points so non residents aren’t confused by the difference

Are all 2991 of your posts about how shitty montana is but you still try and come back every year? Or is it just me......
I feel the same about ol Doug but worse yet, he lives here— every post is about how shitty Montana is…. 😒

FWP: “Did you hunt elk this year?”
Me: “Yes”
FWP: “Did you hunt with an outfitter?”
Me: “No”
FWP: <click><dial tone>

That didn’t really happen, but they did call and ask if I hunted elk and whether I was successful. After that I asked if they wanted to know about deer, and they said someone else would call about that. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know why they just don’t implement mandatory online reporting. Send an email to everyone who had a tag after the season with a link to an online survey. If you don’t complete it, you’re not eligible to apply the next year. Easy-peasy.
They called me about deer yesterday. I said “that’s pretty cruel having FWP caller ID come up on draw day!” She just laughed and said it wasn’t the first time someone had commented on that.

Yeah that tag needs to be returned. Outfitter preference point is a joke
Yeah he’s adamant that he chose to get an 80% refund if he didn’t draw 590-20. So it’s pretty weird that he has his general tag when he logs in but no elk permit.

Yeah that is weird. There is a lot of people thinking they received a returned tag but are being fooled by the definition legend that popped up yesterday and has since than been removed.

Who knows I got a buddy that said he drew a second choice tag he wasn’t supposed to be able to apply for on second choice sooooooo.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back