Netflix adds another hunting show

I watched the hunts first episode and it was bad very bad...the i watched twp epipsodes of babe winkmams show and it was pretty bad too, I haven't watched bug named shows on tv for years other thanshows posted to yoitube so if thus is a indication of whats on air id rather wait till it gets to youtube than pay for the dportsmanchamnel.

Currently "watching" the first episode of The Hunt.... Why they chose this over exaggerated, produced and fake looking show to put on Netflix is beyond me.

i've only watched the first episode, and dont have cable so I have never seen the guy's face before. If it's a new series that hasn't been on cable TV then I would be guessing someone sold it to netflix cheap. buy it cheap and see if people are even interested in hunting shows before they start getting into the more expensive shows

MeatEater, Fresh Tracks, and Solo Hunter are literally the only hunting shows I've watched in the past 2 years since I cancelled my cable. Nothing else interests me - no interest in guided, private land, managed property hunts. Why is this model for hunting programming not expanding to more shows? How many times do we need to see a "hunting celebrity" shoot a huge whitetail on a posted farmland until you've seen enough?

The Venn diagram of fans of those 3 shows, certainly ME and FT, have to overlap considerably. You would think that model would relate to more people, because most time spent hunting is DIY, and either public land or "unmanaged" private land. Maybe we just all think alike, but the mass market is for the type of shows that ME/FT/SH fans just don't like.

I'm in the same boat since I cut my cable about a year ago. I do also watch a few other youtube shows like husin and Montana wild.

Most of these episodes are filmed next to where I grew up so I find it amusing to know exactly where he is doing his hunts for Boulder Creek Outfitters. I'm not impressed...definetly not a DIY show. My 10-year old son said "When is this guy gonna stop talking, and start hunting?"

That was enough for me...that show is retarded.

Last edited:
Not my kind of show. Loved Meateater, was hoping the hunt was going to be similar but not.....

I saw the first episode. Made it halfway through decided it wasn't for me. Then watched his turkey episode.... once he said it was on the same ranch I just turned it offf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back