Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Peax Western Treeline Bear Hunting Tour?

@Hammsolo Better not try outdoor class either man. If some people on this site find out you paid “influencers” to learn, you might get lynched.
Big difference between some of the folks on Outdoor Class that have walked the talk on conservation loooong before they ever BECAME influencers and that parasite that has done nothing but take from hunting.

Please, give some examples of what Call has done for conservation voluntarily?

Peax Treeline Western Bear Hunting Tour

Anyone considering going? I love watching Call and Lampers on the Gritty channel. I love the podcasts too.

I am a veteran big game hunter, but am new to bear. I have no local hunting partner in Washington. I’m always looking to expand my hunting seasons.

I think I’m going to go to the one in Missoula. Thoughts?
Couldn’t you just go bear hunting? If you’re a veteran big game hunter what are you hoping to learn? Why pay money to a bunch of clowns that make a living essentially trashing hunting for the average man.

Couldn’t you just go bear hunting? If you’re a veteran big game hunter what are you hoping to learn? Why pay money to a bunch of clowns that make a living essentially trashing hunting for the average man.

Great point. I’m also blessed that a couple of you have reached out about chasing bears this spring.

I was self-taught as a kid. I always felt the drive, but my Dad wasn't into it. Early on I was successful due to sheer will. I also have been a guy willing to work hard, ask questions, and study. I prefer to learn from people and my network is limited. Maybe that’s why I was considering it.

I wouldn't pay for it. You can learn a ton just from reading old threads on the bear hunting forum. In regards to gritty..Lampers carries the team and the other two would struggle without him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back