Season Three Premier

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, after a winter of editing and re-editing, things are pretty much ready to go for Season Three. Next week starts our new season on Sportsman Channel.

Here is a link to the page where you can see the schedule for our first seven episodes of the year. They will repeat, then we will go with the remaining episodes, and they will repeat.

http://onyourownadventures.com/tvshow.php

The first episode so the New Mexico Archery elk hunt. Was a very fun hunt, even though I was not feeling too good. Thank God Troy was there kicking my butt up the hills and taking his normal great footage. Click here if you want to read the "Live Hunt" version of this hunt.

IMG_5635.JPG

Thanks for all your support and encouragement. I think Season Three is another great season. And we are working on Season Four by planning more self-guided public land hunts this fall.

Look forward to any feedback you might provide.

Here are the airtimes for this year. All times are MOUNTAIN TIMES.

Monday 7:00AM
Wednesday 11:30PM
Thursday 7:00PM (Anchor slot that is promoted)
Saturday 10:00AM

Thanks for all your support. There is no greater group of people than those who hang out on this site and those who support our show. Sponsors love the feedback they get from you and it makes them happy to be associated with our concept.

Thanks to those sponsors, also. Without them supporting the notion of On Your Own hunting, this idea would be in my trash can.

The big change of the year was going to a new network. They have fulfilled every promise made, and then some. It is very nice to be working with a network that has employees who actually hunt. Imagine that, a hunting network employing hunters.

Thanks Sportsman Channel. I think you will be happy with what you get and the great fans who follow On Your Own Adventures.

Can't wait to see them randy!
Your KS hunt inspired me to give it a go myself this year.
You had a heck of a year!

ditto on the can't wait to see what you have in store for us...got the sportmans channel just for this so it better be good or else!!!!!muahahahahhahhaa oh jk:D

Times/some days don't jive with what's shown on the Sportsman Channel website or my program guide. Are the air times changing with the start of the new season?

Times/some days don't jive with what's shown on the Sportsman Channel website or my program guide. Are the air times changing with the start of the new season?

Yup. Next week is the start of the new season, and the airtimes change, come Monday.

When is the Montana elk rifle episode...didn't see it on the schedual?

That is Episode Eight. It will air in late September/early October, then again in late October, and three-peat in December. It is very good. It has undergone a lot of edits.

We are trying to match the episodes with the seasons hunters are getting ready for. So, the archery episodes will come first, with some rifle episodes mixed in. You will see rifle elk in NM and CO early in our season, along with KS rifle deer. Episodes 8, 9, and 10 that come later, are all rifle episodes.

Nice to have a network that is allowing us to show some guttin', gillin', and packing bloody game bags. We are one of the few shows that pack 'em out on our backs, and being able to show that on the episodes helps us show how we are different from most the other shows. And why we use the equipment we do.

Wishing you the best of ratings !

Someday, I'll pony up for cable TV, in the mean time, I'll wait for the DVD.

By the way Randy, I have an extra "un opened" season 2 DVD, if ya know any deserving sportsmen. Maybe a youngster, or new RMEF member.

Looks like I'll have to find a bar or something around here that is willing to change a TV from baseball so I can catch the premiere.

Best of luck with the move Randy to the new channel even if I don't get it. Going to have to wait until I can view it elsewhere I guess which REALLY sucks!

You are awesome Big Fin.
Fantastic site.
Super picture of you and that bull!
I need to order the dvd!
Good luck this season.
Good luck to all.

Cornell, surely the Aces games take precedence over the OYOA S3 premiere, right? ;)

Maybe if I'm really persuasive I can get them to play it on the giant screen at the stadium. We'll just have them stall the game for a half an hour and make everyone in attendance watch it.

Well, nothing ever goes ad planned. Seems the network was sent the wrong tape. They were sent NM ANTELOPE rather than NM ARCHERY ELK. Hmmmmmmmmmmmffffffggg.

So, you get to see Bugler shoot a really big antelope. And see the Be The Decoy in action. Still a great episode for a premier.

So, you get to see Bugler shoot a really big antelope. And see the Be The Decoy in action. Still a great episode for a premier.

I thought in show business you were supposed to keep the ending a secret to keep the suspense up...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back