Caribou Gear Tarp

Season Three Premier

I'll miss opener but will have dvr on. I plan on being in Minnesota that eve then onto billings on fri.

Fib do you need anything on the pony express from Minnesota ?

Kick off the season with us as Spectators Bar in Bozeman, will have door prizes and such. Starting at 6pm and show starts at 7....next Thursday, the 30th!

Figured it would increase ratings by announcing Bugler as the star, rather than my ugly fat middle-aged butt.
Know that's funny right there Randy. I think we all know who the star is. ;). Looking forward to the kickoff of the new season.

Bugler Is that a star on your back or bullsrye. Lol
Can't wait for the season to start. It gets everyone's blood pumping for the upcoming seasons

Brandon. That would be good. I wish I could get there that eve. I'm not leaving wv till Thursday mornin. Be in Minnesota then onto Montana on fri. Save me a prize lol

Figured it would increase ratings by announcing Bugler as the star, rather than my ugly fat middle-aged butt.

You get a show that airs around 1:00 in the afternoon and then show some of Bugler hunting without his shirt on and you'll have a huge jump in ratings from the desperate housewives.:D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back