Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Great idea

Some people are more adventurous than others.

You shoulda seen this sick ass raft me and my buddies made to float the rapids in when we were in high school. Grilling weeners while hanging onto the flag pole while sending it through some bomber rapids on our home made raft was one of my most bad ass moments. :cool:

Jeez the guy wanted to raft the river, let him raft the river.

Last edited:
Some people are more adventurous than others.

You shoulda seen this sick ass raft me and my buddies made to float the rapids in when we were in high school. Grilling weeners while hanging onto the flag pole while sending it through some bomber rapids on our home made raft was one of my most bad ass moments. :cool:

Jeez the guy wanted to raft the river, let him raft the river.
And now search and rescue and god knows who else has to spend time and resources to locate him. I'm all for letting people do what they want, but sailing down white water with 3- 2 x 10s tied together is irresponsible, any half wit would see that it won't end well, and a bad outcome is shared among more than the person doing the rafting.

And now search and rescue and god knows who else has to spend time and resources to locate him. I'm all for letting people do what they want, but sailing down white water with 3- 2 x 10s tied together is irresponsible, any half wit would see that it won't end well, and a bad outcome is shared among more than the person doing the rafting.
To me it looks like his raft is still intact. Maybe it was less about being homemade, and more about the skill level.

I think he would have picked a better time of year. Or maybe he just wanted to disappear and take his dog with him.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back