What has hunting become?

I bought a couple bricks of BVAC 22 ammo a few years back. In my 60 years of shooting it was the worst grouping ammo out of all five of my 22 rifles. Did I mention about 10% were dudes? After reading this thread and knowing the quality of BVAC, they will never get a penny out of me again.

tjones
Your right you don't know me and I am a good guy, the bucks I have found are good enough for me just like I said several times I'm gonna try and pay a landowner the trespass fee or whatever you want to call it. I guess a guy that drives a better truck than you cause he has a better paying job or a lives in a better house is too good for you. Maybe you should put yourself in a land owners shoes or a business owner s who has high taxes to pay or employees to pay and make sure cows are feed and fields are cut and fences are repaired from game. And then ask them how many people offer to help them out. some do but not enough . You started this mess and you started the hole. Shit I got so much money I'll just fill the hole up with cash right. You know what I want to tell you and where I want to tell you to go but I am not stooping to your level. I have followed the hunts you have been on and know your a good hunter so I won't tell you what I want on this site . Let's see you say I want to kill the biggest buck in the state on this tag , man you must have been the valedictorian of your class to figure that out. Next time your out hunting shoot the 260 in bull that's right next to the 370in one and send us a viedo or picture . Stop talking shit and hiding behind your key board you got shit to say to me call me . Let's see no you will just post something smart ass next and post a small clip of what I say and twist it however you want. Clip this I DIDNT SEE ANY ONE THATS BITCHING ABOUT THIIS BIDING ON IT AT THE CONSERVATION AUCTION and none of you bitching could of drawn it and someone was gonna buy it if I didn't and offer nothing to ANY one in the state so keep bitching and see what this brings next year ! Go ahead now were all waiting for you to turn this and dig the hole deeper. I am not sure if others on this forum just put up with you trashing hunters, landowners and Sportsmans for wildlife or what but I am not one that will let you or anyone else do it . So go ahead now post your next (oh my god Darren has more money than me shit)

I agree BVAC brand went to hell after I sold it way before you bought the 22 ammo so I wouldn't buy any either . The first smart post I've seen in awhile.

Here's a thought, go hunt your tag on public land without any help. You make it sounds as if it would be easy for you.

If you want to support landowners with your coin, pay them $500 to allow a kid to enjoy a hunt. Ten kids, ten landowners. Way to help out 10 families. Of course we all know your $5,000 to support a landowner is just a bullshit red herring.

I think you're delusional.

This^^^^^^

Again I didn't take out the ad in the Star, I didn't put the sign up at your business, I didn't put the story on the web. I never once said you make more money than I do, I don't know if you do and don't care.

Wow dude, wow.

Last edited:
Good idea if I kill on public land I will ! I take kids all over the world when ever I can . Thanks another good post.

Wasn't referring to me making more than you just saying your post are against people that have things others don't. Just stop saying anything and end it . You made your point even though it was the wrong one. So wow dude wow

See guys no where in my post did it say I make more then him but again he twisted it to benefit Tjones. The comment Meant he doesn't like a guy for having something he doesn't . There is no hope for something's and this is one of them . If anyone knows a landowner that will let a kid hunt if I help him out call me I will make it happen . Night

I'm sick of the "were all hunters we should stick up for each other" argument. Sorry some hunters are bad for the sport. People should be able to stand up for what they believe in regardless of if your a hunter or not. Right now I'd hire someone to handle your PR cause your making yourself look and sound like a fool.

Yeah a good PR person would tell me I am a fool for listing to this crap . You guys don't like me cause I have money to spend however I want and I don't tell you how to spend your money on so keep living in your make shift perfect world and stay out of mine. And that means my business also . Some customers are bad for business also and I now know a few more. I'm not one to let you post your comments and gonna just not say anything. Attach me personally and be prepared I'm not gonna allow it. The comment hunters shouldn't stick together is crap and the anti hunters are sticking together so keep thinking that cramp and see what happens to your hunting. My PR guy says SHUT UP!

I kind of feel bad for you that hunting is such a hollow experience. If you were concerned about conservation, or the future of hunting, you could probably just bid 20k for he tag and gone hunting on your own. It seem pretty clear that shooting a big buck is a lot more important than the experience and interaction with nature, and that is ok, just own it. Don't try and insult my intelligence by claiming the 5k is about conservation. I live in the heart of whitetail country, and for a lot of people I know it is all about inches, and again that is ok. You can't expect me to bend to your values though.

I tend to believe the reason you are so vigorously defending your self here, is because at some level it is hitting a nerve. You came to a website that is dedicated to DIY/public land hunting, and expect us to embrace your deal. That would be like me going to a traditional archery forum and trying to tell them they should all embrace my compound bow, traditional archery is for chumps, and they are stupid for not agreeing with my perspective.

I leave to chase elk and muleys (without a guide and on public land) in a couple of days, and I hope this thread is dead before I get back.

Dude,

No one's mad at you because you have a lot of money. We're mad that you put out an illegal bounty on a big buck and tried to call it conservation; you said that you were just doing it for the future of all hunters.

B.S.

Remember this? This is why we are mad.

picture.php

Thanks I hope it is dead too, i was brought into this website not came to it as I have never been a fan of website forums for this reason as anyone including yourself can interpret a post in allot of different ways . I am the only one that knows what my goal was on the Money and what my loyalty is towards conservation. Everyone else's interpretation is just that an interpretation . Good hunting

This was meant for Land owners . It has been fixed and will be a reprint saying that. But no one asked me about it just started posting I was so rich I couldn't do my own scouting or hunting and bashing me. Look at the post before I ever said a word I was a bad hunter and now my ammo sucks. That is why I am mad don't care if people are mad or upset at me for buying the tag or offering the money to land owners I'm a grown man I will defend myself always . I fixed the add myself as I was out of state when it was done and still am .

Another good idea just need to make sure it's in an open unit and the kid has a tag for it . When I get back I will work on it

But be prepared someone will say it's not right or fair to other hunters or kids. That will happen forsure and I will again stick up for it

ED23---If you were a defense attorney trying to get your client off with all the BS you've put out here, the jury would have issued a unanimous verdict of guilty and hung the guy ten minutes later. The more you post the bigger you come across as a jerk and if you haven't noticed it's about a 99% verdict on this site against you after seeing that poster and hearing your rants! Give it up and go do a DIY hunt on public land for free like we all do and donate that $5K finders fee to a worthwhile conservation organization like RMEFand quit pretending that $5K poster offer was to help conservation!

You should study the law better cause a Jury of five one sided guys that are not my piers and 100rds of emails to me from open minded people that are my piers supporting me 100% so no I haven't noticed guilty but you all have helped my website sales and emails and I heard my store had a record day today so thanks. Sorry the few of you non giving back to conservation groups do nothing but make me sick. You are the ones bad for hunting and good for my cause.

Back