What has hunting become?

Is that really a 270 buck?? It sounds like the guy has money and he's spending it on some things that will benefit all of us.
Would it make you guys happy if the title of the story was "Lazy, Rich, Hunter Seeks to Kick Down a Pile of Dough for a Hassle/Sweat-Free Hunt of a 200" or Greater Buck"

Not saying that I admire the way he apparently "hunts" but at least he's owning it...

Is that really a 270 buck?? It sounds like the guy has money and he's spending it on some things that will benefit all of us.
Would it make you guys happy if the title of the story was "Lazy, Rich, Hunter Seeks to Kick Down a Pile of Dough for a Hassle/Sweat-Free Hunt of a 200" or Greater Buck"

Not saying that I admire the way he apparently "hunts" but at least he's owning it...

Benefit us all? Really? How will this "reward" benefit "us all" when ag land where these big bucks live that allowed hunting gets shut down because the land owner may collect the "reward"?

Mossback guys are the best . They not only help manage hunting but the also give so much more back to conservation. Allot of you guys could learn allot if ya just stopped worrying about bashing other fellow hunters like myself. And for the record I know and could probably kill a 200in buck next Sat in either 261 or 270 on public land but I'm not only hunting in Ut but I am waiting so I can hopefully kill one on private so the landowners get paid something for letting sportsman hunt and I also know some guys that drew the tag and want them to hopefully kill one of these bucks I've found on public land . I guess some of us for being successful and working hard is a crime. Man I thought this was the USA. If I would have paid a guide to take me which I know allot of you have no one would have said a word. And they would have done the scouting for me and just showed me the deer to shoot. Either way you forum hunter banshees would have made me the bad guy . Guides I respect what you do and will continue to push business your way and even more now. Thanks guys

And for the record I know and could probably kill a 200in buck next Sat in either 261 or 270 on public land but I'm not only hunting in Ut but I am waiting so I can hopefully kill one on private so the landowners get paid something for letting sportsman hunt and I also know some guys that drew the tag and want them to hopefully kill one of these bucks I've found on public land.

I think you're delusional.

Wow, It has been awhile since I have seen someone dig themselves into a hole this fast.

Darren - you might want to stop posting on here, as you are making yourself look worse and worse each time you open your mouth. Consider me another former customer.

My store is there for fellow hunters and sportsmans so thanks for your prior business but I will continue to provide to all the great hunters and sportsmans in the valley . And I will not sit back and let you guys bash me or any other outdoorsmans so that's why I joined this thing anyways but see it's useless. You will see my account closed today .Next time any of you see me let me know your thoughts in person as I would love to have this conversation person to person some time. It would clear up allot of the name calling and facts . And for every one of your neg comments I am getting a 100 good ones per phone and our website and even more people wanting to join the MDF. So please keep bashing me and fellow hunters as if it helps Muledeer I love it . I heard Cabelas has ammo in Missoula or Bob Wards also so please keep your money in the state and buy from one of them. Thanks and for all the support keep it up and remember parents my store gives all first time hunters out of hunter safety a free box of ammo. Always have and always will as kids are huntings future not these hunter bashers. God bless everyone .

Elkdude23...wow those are a couple of huge deer.

On a different subject: the first rule of public speaking is "know your audience". As a general rule the hunters on HuntTalk are DIY and usually going on publicly accessible land. Posting photos of (huge!!) deer with the Mossback logo in the bottom right of the pic........that doesn't say DIY to me. You may not have been intentional with those pics, but it does seem to me like you are stirring things up a bit.

The one buck just killed today on public land in AZ and the other last year in Ut on public land. Just wanted to share some great MD bucks killed on public land.

HSM is very good ammo I worked there for. 20 years . Glad your buying local ammo. And I took pictures down as I agree that most of the hunters are the DIY hunters but some on this same sight spend $1000s of dollars hiring people to excess public land that is land locked by private and are not doing this by themselves or without spending allot of cash that your right most hunters can't spend. I think that is great they can do that but why bash me so much and I haven't paid anyone but the state of Mt for the tag at this point ? But Thanks for letting me know I took them down.

Fellow hunters that May have drawn the 270 MD tag. There is a big buck up deer Mnt Atleast 190in below the lookout. He moves in and out of the private and is with two other bucks. Best time to see him is in the mornings as he beds on the private last time I saw him was Sat but was raining and he stayed on private. Park at the gate at Deer Mnt or glass from the main road. Also a great buck up on Elk point I guess him at 190-200in. Park at the gate and walk up hill and down old fence line to the road then walk the road to the south or come in from Sula pt but a long walk . I saw him last Sunday after the rain.! Good luck to all hunters this year. I'm off of hear now as some of you are right I'm getting no where fast but remember I don't care if your a high fence hunter, a hunter that uses a guide or a hunter that has money or a DIY hunter we all are hunters and all should be treated as fellow hunters and should me one not several .

I but some on this same sight spend $1000s of dollars hiring people to excess public land that is land locked by private and are not doing this by themselves or without spending allot of cash

Oh oh,,,,,,,

Fellow hunters that May have drawn the 270 MD tag. There is a big buck up deer Mnt Atleast 190in below the lookout. He moves in and out of the private and is with two other bucks. Best time to see him is in the mornings as he beds on the private last time I saw him was Sat but was raining and he stayed on private. Park at the gate at Deer Mnt or glass from the main road. Also a great buck up on Elk point I guess him at 190-200in. Park at the gate and walk up hill and down old fence line to the road then walk the road to the south or come in from Sula pt but a long walk . I saw him last Sunday after the rain.! Good luck to all hunters this year. I'm off of hear now as some of you are right I'm getting no where fast but remember I don't care if your a high fence hunter, a hunter that uses a guide or a hunter that has money or a DIY hunter we all are hunters and all should be treated as fellow hunters and should me one not several .

Good enough for the DIY guy but not you?

Look elk dude I don't know you but you seem like a nice guy, priorities a bit messed up but still a nice guy. As recommended above you need to back off, you are digging a hole you can't possibly get out of. Just sayin

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back