Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Mountain Goat

Awesome! Congrats Randy. The whole family enjoyed it, thanks to all of you guys for being involved and sharing with the rest of us.

Just got a chance to watch the episode. Awesome job fellas. Dream hunt captured on camera by a true hunter. Doesn't get any better then that. Congrats Randy!!!

This hunt made for a great show Fin. Congrats guys
Did you guys happen to take a weight for the boned meat and cape from big hank?

Dang it! I missed it! I've got to pay more attention. I'll have to catch it in reruns.

From randynewberg.com ,,,,,,,,,the repeat showings seem to be Mondays at 7:30 am and Fridays at 4 am. (I didn't see what time zone for which to tie those times ).

From randynewberg.com ,,,,,,,,,the repeat showings seem to be Mondays at 7:30 am and Fridays at 4 am. (I didn't see what time zone for which to tie those times ).

those are eastern times, so 5;30am Monday, 2am Friday

Finally watched the recording tonight. Great job, Randy. Good hunting, great friends and an outstanding result. Well done, everyone.

Great hunt. Great thread and great TV show. Congratulations to all. Impressive team effort.

I watched it again with my wife lastnight. She was very curious about Gerald's "goat fetish". She also quickly picked up on the obvious and noted "I'd want to hunt with Ross, he looks like he can carry a lot". I might have to bring her to bear camp next year.

I watched it again with my wife lastnight. She was very curious about Gerald's "goat fetish". She also quickly picked up on the obvious and noted "I'd want to hunt with Ross, he looks like he can carry a lot". I might have to bring her to bear camp next year.

Yeah, thanks a lot Randy11:W: :) Tell her not to worry J.R. I'm just a normal guy.:cool: Just crazy enough about goat hunting to beg to go on hunts with people who have goat tags.

Your wife is very astute to observe that Ross can carry a lot. I want to hunt with him more in the future as well.

If your wife is half as good a cook as you she'll be a welcome addition to bear camp.

Maybe just me , but i can't find it to download.
Cheers
Richard

The platform we are using, VHX, has not yet made the feature available on our page. Hoped it would be ready by now. They assure me it will soon be there.

Sorry for the delay.

The platform we are using, VHX, has not yet made the feature available on our page. Hoped it would be ready by now. They assure me it will soon be there.

Sorry for the delay.

...will keep checking. I will absolutely not miss this one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back