Yukon Dall

Bighorn191

I just wanted to share a few photos of an absolutely great hunt I had with Dan Reynold's in early Sept. this year. Dan operates one of the best outfits anywhere, as anyone who has hunted there knows well. He's an amazing pilot, has some top notch guides, and the quality of animals is unbeatable. Even with a recent few years of terrible winter kill on the sheep herd, we still managed to find a 12 year old ram. It was the first sheep hunt I've ever been on where I killed on the first day. So, with time on our hands, we managed to also find an old grizzly and a couple of wolves also. Truly can't say enough good things about this area in the Yukon. It's an expensive hunt but as long as it takes to book a hunt with Dan, a guy can save for several years and go on the hunt of a lifetime. Already saving money for a moose hunt in a few years. Do yourself a huge favor, go North sometime, it's an amazing adventure in one of the most remote places on earth.

Attachments

• TimRushing2014.jpg
    TimRushing2014.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 769
  • Grizzly.jpg
    Grizzly.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 758
  • Wolves.jpg
    Wolves.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 759
Wow, what awesome trophies. Thx for sharing. That's on my bucket list for sure.

I like that color combo on the wolves, great looking bear and a beautiful ram! I think your taxidermist is going to be a busy man. Congrats on all the trophies!

This doesn't make me want to go there any more than I already do...I'll keep telling myself that at least! Awesome pics and great trip!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back